DAN Pharm LARINGO Herbal Throat Spray Contains Pure Natural Bee Propolis. 100% Natural Herbal Remedy. for The Quick & efficient Relief of a Cough & Sore Throat.
|Price:||($13.99 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Echinacea Angustifolia, Echinacea Purpurea, Sage (Salvia Officinalis), Red Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris), Chamomile (Matricaria), Bee Propolis, Menthol, Essential Clove Oil, Vegetable Glycerin. See more|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- All Natural Throat Spray - Laringo Propolis throat spray is formulated with the finest quality ingredients that include raw honey straight from the beehives hives. Our sore throat relief spray is 100% natural with no GMOs, chemicals, artificial colors, sweeteners, artificial flavors, gluten, soy, and preservatives or dairy
- Made Using Only 5 Ingredients - Natural propolis throat pain relief spray is made by using safe and premium quality ingredients. The formula includes 6% high-grade bee propolis extract, pure raw honey (10%), menthol, non-GMO vegetable glycol (food grade), and purified water
- Relieves Sore Throat and Discomfort - Bee propolis has been used as a natural remedy to relieve sore throat for centuries. Having anti-inflammatory properties, raw bee propolis spray helps in reducing throat inflammation to ease scratchy throat and allows you to get on with your day as normal. A natural propolis immune support remedy at.
- Boosts Up the Immune System - Honey propolis throat spray is rich in flavonoids and has over 300 polyphenols which are antioxidants that fight disease and damages in the body. This serves as the ultimate immune booster and helps in fighting with seasonal infections and common colds. A great addition to your natural sore throat remedies
- Convenient To Carry - This small sized and lightweight honey throat spray bottle easily fits inside the pocket/purse. Our throat spray for cough has a very sweet smell and delight taste. You can spray it directly on your throat whenever you want without thinking twice
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Are you always suffering from scratchy and dry throat on seasonal changes and wondering how to relieve sore throat?
Laringo Propolis throat spray might be the best option to ease throat pain. It is formulated with the highest quality bee propolis and raw honey to boost your immune system. Having 100% pure composition makes it a healthy choice for daily use
Premium Quality Throat Spray
Our all pure dry throat relief spray is made using only 5 ingredients: Raw Honey, Propolis extract, Vegetable Glycol (Food grade) and purified water. All the ingredients in sore throat relief spray are pure and it do not contain any added preservatives. Throat sore spray is free from GMOs, toxic chemicals, gluten and artificial substances
Great for Oral Health
Our vocal ease throat spray is formulated to deliver a sore throat relief and dry cough relief in no time. When sprayed on the back of the throat (where it feels scratchy, painful or uncomfortable to swallow), it provides a numbing effect in seconds because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It can ease painful and sore throats with the maintenance of your oral health
Helps Your Immune System
Raw honey throat spray is rich in flavonoids and antioxidants. Spray 2 or 3 times a day directly on your throat and it boosts up the immune system which helps fighting against seasonal illness such as cough and flu. This lightweight soothing throat spray bottle is easy to carry and convenient to use every day due to its sweet taste and pure composition
Note: This product is not intended to prevent, cure or diagnose any disease. Store at room temperature (Approx. 22 °C / 72 °F).Not recommended for pregnant/lactating women
- Package Dimensions : 4.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches; 3.67 Ounces
- Date First Available : December 6, 2017
- Manufacturer : Dan Pharm
- ASIN : B0773V1ZDL
Best Sellers Rank:
#335,459 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1,120 in Cold & Flu Medicine
- Customer Reviews:
Use this product only for the purpose it was intended for and according to the use instructions. *Avoid direct contact with eyes. *Expel from children touch. *Swallow is forbidden. *Keep away from direct heat and sunlight. Store in a cool and dry place.
Echinacea Angustifolia, Echinacea Purpurea, Sage (Salvia Officinalis), Red Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris), Chamomile (Matricaria), Bee Propolis, Menthol, Essential Clove Oil, Vegetable Glycerin.
For adults & children from 7 of age. For each application (spray 1-2 times towards the larynx). Allow remaining in place for 20 seconds (can be swallowed). Use every 2 hours, for as long as may be needed. Shake well before every use.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.