LAST WORD - The race to have the final say! By Buffalo Games
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.73. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$10.11 (36%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Each round players blurt out answers to "Subject" and "Letter" combinations in a race to beat other players and get the last word before the buzzer!
- How many "Things That Are Carried" can you name that start with "S"? Suitcase, scissors, snake, sandwich... Think you could get the last word?
- Recommended for 2 to 8 players, ages 14+. It's a great family game!
- Winner of 8 major awards and over 1.5 million sold.
- Made in the USA.
- Players blurt out answers to “Subject” and “Letter” combinations (like “Snack Foods” that begin with “P”) in a race to beat other players and get the last word before the buzzer! Pretzles, pizza, peanuts. Think you could get the last word?
- Recommended for 2 to 8 players, ages 14+ - Great family game!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Last Word is a race to have the final say! Each round, blurt out answers while racing a timer and the other players. For example, Subject: “Snack Foods,” Letter: “P.” Players yell out, “Potato Chips!” Peanuts!” “Popcorn!” The player with the Last Word before the timer sounds advances toward the finish. Recommended for 2 to 8 players, ages 14+. Contents include a game board, 8 pawns, 230 subject cards, 56 letter cards and an electronic randomized timer. (Batteries not included.)
From the Manufacturer
Last Word is the ultimate creative party game and is the perfect party game for school parties. Be the first Player to advance to the Finish by creatively connecting Subjects and Letters, while racing a Random-Interval Timer and the other Players, For example, Subject: "Vegetables"... Letter: "C". Players yell out... Carrots,Cucumbers, Corn, Cauliflower, 'tick-tick' ... The player with the Last Word before the timer sounds advances.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm glad I purchased this game. It's better than spending money on an electronic game because it encourages interaction with the family, provokes thought, and generates loads of laughs!