|Item Weight||7.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.6 x 1.2 x 3.4 inches|
|Item model number||FBA_Creader 4001|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBA_Creader 4001|
|Cover Included||Main Unit with OBDII Cable^USB Cable^Quick Start Guide|
LAUNCH Creader 4001 OBD2 Scanner Diagnostic Scan Tool Car Code Reader for Turning Off Check Engine Light Reads and Clears Engine Fault Codes
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMMONLY-USED DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTIONS: This automotive scanner supports reading and erasing DTCs, I/M Readiness Status, live data stream, turning off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and others. It can satisfy your basic need for troubleshooting the problems, and help you fix them quickly and efficiently
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: In order to give you better user experience, Launch Creader 4001 adopts ergonomic design. Its 2.4 inch color LCD screen can give you the most intuitive graphical data display. A 47-inch 16-pin OBD2 cable allows you to use it in a comfortable posture
- WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE: This simple car scanner can work on most OBDII & CAN Domestic, Asian and European vehicles after 1996. However, your car must be OBDII compliant
- Plugged into the vehicle’s DLC socket, this scan tool can be powered and used without chargers and batteries. There is a DTC Lookup function in this tool, and you can find the explanation of every code you read out from the car, to help you fix the problems
- Supports one year warranty! Supports English, German and Japanese! Its compact size and simple operation makes it possible to take it anywhere
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
LAUNCH Creader 3001 OBD2 Scanner Automotive Car Diagnostic Check Engine Light O2 Sensor Systems OBD Code Readers Scan Tool
LAUNCH OBD2 Scanner CR319 Code Reader,Universal Automotive Engine Light Check Scan Tool Checks O2 Sensor and EVAP Systems with Full OBD2 Functions, Supports Mode6 with DTC Lookup
BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone & Android
Autel AutoLink AL319 OBD2 Scanner Automotive Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Scan Tool
FOXWELL NT301 OBD2 Scanner Professional Mechanic OBDII Diagnostic Code Reader Tool for Check Engine Light
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Leoglobal||Kingbolen||LaunchDirect||Lemur Vehicle Monitors||Motorzone||OBDZON|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Where is the Data Link Connector?
Data Link Connector, that is, OBD2 interface with 16 pin connector, usually locates under the dashboard, or it is under a panel below the handbrake.
What is freeze frame data in an OBD2 scanner?
Freeze frame data is the data saved in a scan tool when the malfunction occurs to help to figure out the problem and get it done.
What kind of codes does this car code reader read and clear?
This code reader can read and clear current codes, pending codes, permanent codes, generic codes (P0, P2, P3, U0) and manufacturer specific codes (P1, P3, U1).
How to turn off the MIL (Check Engine Light) with this scan tool?
The Check Engine Light will be turned off after the trouble codes are cleared.
You can clear trouble codes and fix some problems yourself with this OBD2 scanner, without going to auto service center, which will save you much time and money.
If you cleared the code and the MIL comes on repeatedly, you need to go to mechanics for professional help.
How to verify whether the vehicle will pass the emission test with this code reader?
After entering the I/M Readiness, there will be 10 results on the list. Misfire monitor, fuel system, component monitor, catalyst monitor, heated catalyst, EVAP system, secondary air sys, O2 sensor, O2 sensor heater EGR and/or VVT. There will be an OK if each of them works fine. (Not all vehicles have these 10 parts)
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Connects FAST to the cars OBD2 system
- Easy to navigate because of the big bright screen
- Plenty of options (Read, erase codes, data stream, engine readings, etc)
- Haptic feedback on the buttons
- Reads most codes and provided the DESCRIPTION
There are no cons for this reader thus far. If you are looking for a code read, THIS IS THE UNIT!
Top international reviews
Goes thru a number of diagnoses, provides error codes and then interprets error codes. Sometimes just identifies circuit and at other times specific relays, switches, connectors.
Good value for my money!
Nice little tool to have in your car
Very disappointed and not going buy again from this company.