LAZER Bullet 2.0 Road Bike Helmet – Bicycling Helmets for Adults – Men & Women’s Cycling Aerodynamic Head Protection -Rear Light, Reflective Stickers, Magnetic Lens
|Recommended Uses For Product||Cycling|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- ROAD RACING BIKE HELMET: The Bullet 2.0 helmet provides an answer to the age-old dilemma of ventilation versus aerodynamics. The outer-shell features 8 airflow vents and the Airslide system to keep you cool
- AERODYNAMIC CONSTRUCTION: The protective outer shell features a narrow shape and closed-shell creating an aerodynamic road helmet. This helmet features the LAZER Venturi Cap which uses Venturi technology to accelerate the airflow through the helmet.
- STAY COOL WITH THE AIRSLIDE SHELL: The outer shell Airslide system of the helmet can open in the front of the helmet to create an airflow throughout with exhaust vents at the rear. When aerodynamics are more important than ventilation, the entire Airslide system can be exchanged for a fully closed cap, creating a more aerodynamic version of the helmet.
- MAGNETIC PANORAMIC LENS: The cycling helmet is designed with a panoramic lens to protect your eyes and face from wind and debris. When not in use, the lens magnetically secures to the helmet.
- SAFETY FEATURES: Keep drivers aware of your presence with this safety helmet. This helmet comes equipped with a rear safety light as well as reflective stickers for increased visibility at night.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With a ProTour pedigree and tested aerodynamics, the Bullet 2.0 is on your side when you’re pushing your limits. Its narrow shape and closed-shell reduce drag, and the magnetic panoramic lens protects your eyes while enhancing aerodynamics. Internal airflow channels and the Venturi cap ensure there’s sufficient ventilation even when going full gas in aero mode. When things start getting really hot, adjust the Airslide to open up the front vents for enhanced airflow. Our unique ATS Fit system makes for a snug and safe fit that is comfortable all day long. Integrated features, such as a rear ATS LED light, add useful functions.
Ventilation on Demand
Slide the Airslide system open for more ventilation. Close the Airslide system for optimum aerodynamic performance.
Provides increased aerodynamic performance and protection. Comfortable panoramic lens and nothing touching your face.
Modify to your preference with closed caps and honeycomb ventilation caps included in the box.
Rear LED Light
Provides increased visibility at night.
Cycling is almost synonymous with Flanders. The cobbled roads, tight turns and small towns the races take place on are what make it so great. It is here, in the heart of cycling and classic races, that Lazer helmets comes to life.
In 1919 Henri Van Lerberghe won the Tour of Flanders by riding solo from start to finish. Before entering the Velodrome in Gent, he stopped and had a few beers. Afterwards on the podium he encouraged the people to go home, because he was a half day in front of the peloton anyway. In that same year Lazer was founded, and just like Henri, we are at the front of the race. Leading the industry in innovation, design, safety and technology. Back when we started helmets were nothing like today, they were leather caps used by men riding steel bikes over the cobbled country roads of Belgium. The difference with the lightweight, adjustable, well ventilated and stylish helmets of today couldn’t be bigger. We carried our heritage from then through the years to create the sophisticated products of today. Our products are the result of almost 100 years of experience, passion and dedication. We are always trying to create the perfect blend of design, comfort, safety and technology. All of our products are designed in Belgium and are available in more then 50 countries. But we have never forgotten our roots, we still ride our products over cobbled farm roads and just like then, we strive to innovate improve and create what we ourselves would want to use. Lazer is passion, performance and the joy of riding.
- Package Dimensions : 14.8 x 8.23 x 6.97 inches; 1.87 Pounds
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : November 2, 2018
- Manufacturer : LAZER
- ASIN : B07K4X4Q3H
- Best Sellers Rank: #500,360 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews: