|Brand Name||LB1 High Performance|
|Item model number||AC-LA40-K00415|
|Item Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 3.6 x 1.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6 x 3.6 x 1.4 inches|
LB1 High Performance New Mini Universal Tools Kit for Apple MacBook Pro, Desktop Computer, Laptop, Notebook, Android, Iphone, Tablet, Electronics Multipurpose 38-Piece Precision Screwdrivers Repair Tool Set
|Price:||$15.49 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Specially designed for repairing electronics, mobile cell phones, laptops, tablets, and gaming systems.
- Includes specialty tools for Apple products such as the pentalobe "star" .8mm and 1.2 mm, tri-wing and triangle tip.
- Ergonomically designed handle for great comfort and precision, with a free spinning endcap allowing constant pressure to be applied while turning.
- 2 spudgers (pry pricks) included to easily pry open housings without damaging it.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction. Fast Same-Day Shipping by 12:00 PM PDT. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. 12 Months Warranty. Exclusive $100000 Product Protection Plan!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Precision Tool Kit includes virtually everything required to repair various electronic devices: mobile cell phones (iPhone, iPad, Samsung, tablets, smartphones), laptops, computers, video game consoles (PSP, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo, NDS). Manufactured with top quality materials, this kit has what it takes to perform precise and reliable repairs. Use the 2 spudgers and suction cup to safely disassemble housings without damaging it. Use the flexible extension bar to easily reach screws in hard to reach places, while applying constant pressure utilizing the screwdriver's free spinning end cap. All this packed in a 6 x 4 x 2 inches neatly organized and durable case. Keep it in the car, a drawer at home, or even throw it in your luggage when traveling so you are always ready for any electronic malfunction.Package Includes:
- 10pc. Torx: T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15
- 6pc. Hex head: 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm
- 3pc. Phillips: +1.2, +1.5, +2.0
- 2pc. Outside phillips: PH2
- 2pc. Slotted: -1.5, -2.0
- 2pc. Pentalobe: 0.8mm, 1.2mm
- 1pc. Tri-wing: 2.0
- 1pc. Triangle (safety triangle): 2.3
- 1pc. U: U2.6 (snake eye)
- 2pc. BST-886 screwdrivers: Pentalobe 0.8, +1.5
- 1pc. Precision Screwdriver
- 2pc. Adjustable Bar, Extension Bar
- 1pc. ESD tweezer.
- 2pc. 3.5 mm Suction Cup, Eject Pin
- 2pc. Large Spudger, Small Spudger (pry pricks).
Seller Warranty Description12 Months
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was excepted a typical Chinese knockoff that would last a week or two. I've know bought 5 of them, one for me, one for the junk drawer, one for my car, one for a guy I work for, and one for his shop. The brand seems to change between LB1, Stronger, and Floureon, but they all seem of same quality. The bits are surprisingly strong, I had a really tight stuck screw that would have surely warp the torxs bit on most cheap sets. I work on computers and it's just a nice small kit to have, with almost everything you could ask for. I would prefer another size up for the Philips bit, maybe take out the awkward female PH2 bit, really can't seem to find a use for that one. The flexible extender is a must have for tight spaces.
As advertised @ Amazon, it appeared this was a computer toolkit for people that work on computers all day. NOT really. You receive this toolkit and it clearly says it is a telecommunications toolkit on the box (moreso for wiring telecom lines in wiring closets). The screwdriver bits were all VERY tiny and nothing approaching any "normal" sizes which computers and hardware do you regularly use (although they use lots of small screws too).
So a bit misrepresented. So if you are looking for a toolkit with very small screwdriver bits and those are the type of screws you use primarily at your work - this appears to be a great toolkit that's VERY compact and nicely laid out. But for computer people? This is not the set for us.
The tools themselves seem to be relatively high in quality as well. I've used it on 2 generations of Macbook Pros, a couple iPhones, and a couple single-board linux machines and haven't found anything lacking.
If I could deduct 1/8 stars for the oddly shaped wedge/spudger things and the flimsy keyring on the suction cup, I would, but both were relatively minor in the grand scheme of things.
I contacted LB1 High Performance about the kit being incorrect and after many emails back and forth to prove that I am telling the truth, even mentioning this review with the picture attached, they finally sent me another kit. Also, no explanation was provided. The kit arrived today and it is finally correct. However, the kit looks used and the case was damaged internally. The spring on the flip up driver bits is broken. All parts are accounted for which is important. I've changed the rating from 1 star to 3 stars.