Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on October 2, 2013
I am pleased with this battery but was extra time to do recommended procedure to break in the new battery by running it flat and
then recharge. Did it three times--they recommend 2-6 times. They also recommend running the battery flat every 30 charge cycles
so perhaps every month. Perhaps a good tip for everyone's laptop. Some of the battery problems people have maybe because they don't even try to follow instructions provided.
The original battery was near useless so a replacement was necessary. I could not satisfy myself with finding the proper extra capacity model battery I would prefer so settled for standard capacity to simplify the purchase. I do recommend this battery company.
Wouldn't it be nice if all product types had standardized batteries limited to perhaps 10 instead of hundreds or more!
on October 26, 2013
Yeah, I can actually use my laptop again without the AC plug. Although I was concerned that this may not be a real Sony replacement and therefore, not of good quality, I have been very happy with the battery.
on April 14, 2015
At first I was please with the 40$ for a replacement battery... But;
Looks legitimate, it is saying it's for my laptop but after 30 days it's not charging anymore... I'm better out with the original battery. Do not buy. It's funny at first it was tough to snap-it in place but fit and the charge could only last 90 minutes. I thought it would get better but now what can I do? certainly not buying it from Amazon, after 30 day you are out of luck... Thanks
on January 22, 2016
Battery works great and arrived quickly. I have a highpowered gaming laptop so battery life will never be awe inspiring. But this battery gave new life to a laptop from 2009
on January 1, 2015
Cheap chinese knock-off batteries. Mine could hold a charge for 2 minutes 24 seconds after charging for 16 hours. The factory recommend 6 charge and discharge cycles before use but that had no effect. I recommend shopping elsewhere for the real thing.
on March 22, 2015
bought for my sony vaio, seems to work ok. Ive been having charging problems, but i dont know if it is the battery or something internal. As long as my laptop is plugged in, its great, but it doesnt hold a charge to use unplugged.
on March 8, 2016
It was a perfect match to replace the old battery and now I can use with stronger, I mean a battery life.
on November 12, 2015
Good replacement battery. But it provides only 1 Hr extra battery life. I was hoping to get atleast 2-3 Hrs with this replacement.
on November 28, 2015
Thesee are terrible. Drops from 100% to nothing and shuts the computer off. Im out of the 30 day return window. Wasted money.
on April 24, 2013
This battery worked great in my Sony Vaio laptop. It's pretty old, and the manufacturer no longer carries the parts for it. Sony wanted something like $400 for a new battery which was crazy. This was nearly the same exact battery for only a couple bucks. Great price, worked perfectly. Highly recommended.