Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LB1 High Performance Battery for Dell X284G Laptop Notebook Computer [6-Cell 11.1V] (Black) 18 Month Warranty
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on January 11, 2014
There are a few brands of laptop replacement batteries out there which are less expensive than the Dell brands. Some have both positive and negative reviews saying the battery did not fit or did not hold a charge or some other reasons. I took my chance on the LB1 brand battery for my Inspirion 1545 laptop and am very happy with it.
It fits just as well as the Dell brand and has the same amount of power, depending on your battery saving settings. The battery was not charged when I received it, so it did require that the laptop be plugged in overnight to fully charge the battery.
on October 27, 2013
When my laptop's battery recently showed that it was draining faster than it should have been, and after reading comments on how long a laptop battery was supposed to last, I put in my battery's information into Amazon search and came up with the identical battery replacement. The new battery charges great and I got work off the battery for 3 hours or more without losing power.
on November 3, 2013
Have had this for some months now and I am more than satisfied with the quality of this product. It holds a charge well so that I can get a couple hours of use before needing to plug in again. Gives good instructions for how to keep the battery properly charging.
on April 6, 2014
The replacement battery was a perfect replacement for my Dell laptop. Fit perfectly, provides similar performance and saved me some cash with this purchase. Good replacement part, good cost savings, and good delivery experience.
on October 26, 2012
Works like it should, however it only had a 50% charge on it ~ I always thought new battery's came with a full charge? I thought I needed a new one due to my old one was not holding a charge, come to find out its not the battery it may be the power cord.. If your battery is not holding a charge before you buy a new one first buy a new power cord. Other then that I'M still happy with the new battery...
on April 4, 2013
This item seems to be working okay. I don't believe this is a new item because it has scratches on it but it has been working after it was charged for a day. So for the price I believe it is a good deal.
on January 30, 2013
I have a dell inspiron 15 and this battery fit perfectly. Much better price than buying an "official" dell battery. Doesn't take long to charge my laptop and I have battery power for around 3 hours
on September 10, 2014
I read many reviews and was concerned about several issues like getting a battery that could not be charged or would not hold a charge for very long and eventually decided to get a replacement battery with the same part number as my original Dell Laptop. The LB1 Dell X284G battery has not disappointed. It started charging in my computer with 3% charge and took a few hours to reach 100%. I have had the battery for about one month and typically use my computer unplugged for less than an hour at a time and am happy with the results.
on February 8, 2014
This battery fit into the laptop well, but would not charge! We had tried another battery from a different manufacturer that wasn't even recognized by the laptop, so we had high hopes for this one. But, it couldn't deliver.....
on January 10, 2014
I do not think you can find one for less anywhere....this is the place to buy...forget all others...good folks and a good product....Happy, Happy,Happy as Si would say....Hey Hey gota getcha one....lol