Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.99 shipping
+ $4.59 shipping
+ Free Shipping
LCR - Left Center Right Dice Game - Random Color
|Price:||$7.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A fast-paced new dice game using specially imprinted dice and the betting medium of your choice
- Each game comes in a tube with its own plastic chips
- Random Chip Colors will be shipped
- 3 or more Players
- 4 Different Colors Available
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
Each person rolls one die for each dollar bill in front of them when it's their turn - up to a Max of 3 dice (if your pile is more than $3 the extra is safe).
Rolling a 1, 2, or 3 means you keep the corresponding bill. A 4 and you pass that bill to the person before you, 5 it goes into the pot, and 6 to the next person.
Once it's down to only one person w/ Money (money slowly goes into the pot with each 5 rolled) - then they must roll one last time for each bill. If all bills end up in the pot you re-anti and it starts over...
We've played this with both a $3 and a $5 anti, it doesn't really matter, but we still keep it to a Max of 3 dice per shake. A $5 anti is a little more fun as it's impossible to pass all of your bills on the first round.
This game is fun BECAUSE you're never totally out of it. You may not have any bills in front of you - but a 4 or a 6 could send one in your direction.
Because of the gambling aspect I do not recommend for the full age group they suggest, but for passing time at a bar it is a winner.
We had always played it with three regular dice but was thrilled to discover that this set had the L (pass one to the left), C (put one in the "center", which takes it out of play), and R (pass one to the right) markings, as well three black "pips" that means take no action. The plastic chips are functional as counters, but haven't used them since we only play for money. The goal is to be the last person with one or more tokens remaining, which can be surprising since even when you are out someone might still be forced to pass one (or more) to you at any time. It can get rather loud when a lot of people are attempting to "will" the dice to push the tokens their way.
* To begin, you need 3 players and 3 chips per player
* The first player throws the LCR dice.
* The number of L's, C's, R's or DOTS rolled, determine where that players chips go.
* The number of L's indicate how many chips to pass LEFT.
* The number of R's indicate how many chips to pass RIGHT.
* The number of C's indicate how many chips to put in the CENTER POT.
* DOTS are neutral-no action taken.
* When a player has 1 or 2 chips, they roll 1 or 2 dice. If a player is out of chips, they are still in the game, but passes the dice to the next player. The LAST player with chips is the winner and collects all the chips in the CENTER.
It's always surprising how long this game can last, especially when there are a number of people playing. I like it better than bunco, because everyone can be at the same table and visit while playing. (Bunco drives me nuts, because just when you get a conversation going with someone at your table you have to get up and move again.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fun game! Quick and easy to play with my kids. Also nice package for storing and travel!Published 5 days ago by Diane M. Young
Love this game. My family enjoyed for hours. We use real dollars instead of coins but sometimes when we felt like being casual we would mix coins in there for fun.Published 10 days ago by Angela
I played this game with my family for the first time and it was great! No skill required - just pure luck (maybe crossing your fingers for an "L" or an "R" here... Read morePublished 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great game for almost any age (not toddlers and below), but my 5 year old to my grandpa love it.Published 1 month ago by Rachael S.