Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 88 reviews
on January 16, 2015
So far so good. My LD cartridges were well (triple) sealed to stay fluid and fresh, but be advised that:

* Refills and "re-manufactured" HP cartridges often require a wasted first page to get started.

** Some HP printers (most?) give you a lot of guff when a refill cartridge is sensed. You might be able to just go ahead and print anyway, but sometimes "your" printer pulls a sit-down strike.

We run 3 HP-5610s here: very durable machines, high quality output, plus they're refill/reman tolerant --but do _not_ let them update. One of our 5610s got on line, updated, then started giving us a load of indignant BS about our cartridges not being genuine. We simply uninstalled that printer, then re-installed it from the original CD. (We had to get rid of an HP-3050. It became simply incorrigible about refilled cartridges, called our cartridges counterfeit, then puked up its ink on the desk.)
on January 24, 2015
i have been using refurbished / re-manufactured cartridges for at least 10 years, I have experimented with many different brand names -providers of cartridges. It is often hit and miss if the purchased cartridges work? I am looking for the best purchase price, but I often spend far to much time trouble shooting why a cartridge works or not, sometimes i just throw them away. But in regard to LD products they always work, now and in the future if they sit on the shelf for a while. I refill them too and get lots of value out of them. They hold up in use, they always work and are recognized by the respective printer without problem. They are the closet to New cartridges that I can buy. I have stopped buying other cartridge brands. They are the highest price of the refurbished / re-manufactured cartridges but without exception they always work and can also be refilled multiple times without problems. Ultimately they are the better value and quality product.
on June 30, 2016
When I received the cartridges I couldn't figure out how to insert them in the printer. I didn't realize, until I called customer service, that the top had to be removed. I thought there could have been better instructions to that effect so I didn't need to call. I've inserted the first cartridge and so far, so good. I can't tell the difference from the HP cartridges. Hope it lasts as long and that the other cartridges work as well.
on September 12, 2016
I think it's important to say which printer you're using. Mine is an old dinosaur of an HP1210v. The older HP printers are friendlier to remanufactured carts and I bought these two years ago in 2014. The first one lasted about a year; the second less time as the 1210 went from being a backup printer to our main printer. I am willing to try these again because I had a very good experience and even the year old cart, having survived a hot summer, lasted as long as I thought it should. Next time I will try to keep track of the number of copies - I'd say at least 300 pages as a guesstimate this time around. I print full pages (a lot of them lately) but often what I printed in the past year were calendar pages and to do lists, so take that into consideration. Things do change, though, so I am going to be cautious and order only one.
on July 10, 2015
I seem to always have some trouble using remanufactured ink cartridges. New HP cartridges are so expensive that once in a while I break down and try again. I saw this advertized on Amazon and thought it might be one of the better ones out there. Not so! I purchased a package of two black ink cartridges....the first one would not work. The printer kept sending me a message to: "Check the right cartridge". I finally gave up on it and opened the box for the second black ink cartridge and it was excepted immediatly and is still working ok. The point here is: buying two for the price of one is not a good buy when one of the cartridges is defective. sending the bad cartridge back isn't a realistic option as it just adds cost back to me for return postage. I'm reminded of the saying "A fool and his money are soon parted". I would not buy from this provider again.
on August 7, 2015
This printer cartridge worked fine for 4-5 weeks. Then, in week six, I kept getting the error message "correct right cartridge". My printer wouldn't print - I tried taking the cartridge out and then reinserting it - I tried shutting the printer off and then turning it on again (I did these things a few times). So, I ended up going to a local printer cartridge refill place and buying a couple of their cartridges. He gave me some good information about printer cartridges: sometimes the electronics in the cartridge gets damaged or wears out and then error messages come up. Also, he informed me that if that ever happened with any of his cartridges, he would take them back and give me credit towards another one. I don't do a lot of printing, but it was very frustrating to experience this.
on March 4, 2017
One of the two HP-56 cartridge replacements I purchased stopped working after about 100 pages. (I am using an HP-5100 series inkjet printer.) Removing the cartridge, I detected some ink on the lower surface. But cleaning did not help. I installed the second cartridge, and it seems to be working so far (less than 50 pages). Frankly, I'm more upset with HP than with LD: doubling the price of their inkjet cartridges (to $33.00 for B/W) to force me to buy a new printer. I guess that's the modern way to grow the economy.
on February 17, 2012
After seeing so many reviews on this particular brand/item, I thought I'd go ahead and give it a shot. I had for years avoided off-brand ink-jets, and only used HP. But I figured, I won't know unless I try. Well, with this one, I found a real winner. Thanks for making such a perfect replacement for the HP inks at a yet lower cost. This ink has performed AT LEAST as well as the HP inks I had used in same printer for around 8 years, I guess it's been. I've now been using this ink for maybe 6 months - I forget exact date purchased. Not ONE complaint.

****************************************
UPDATE May 14, 2012
****************************************
Ink just now seems to have run out. No complaints. It lasted from somewhere between August and October of 2011, and just now running out of ink in May. That's after printing loads of coupons, as well as some spreadsheets, and a few other various documents. Online to order a couple more today.
on November 27, 2015
Unfortunately I opened these after the available return date so I am stuck wasting $$ on these. First cartridge I was able to print twice. All of a sudden the ink light on my printer started flashing. Tried reseating and cleaning the cartridge and nothing helped. I just inserted the 2nd cartridge of this 2 pack and I was able to print but we'll see how this goes. Probably just beef up and buy new HP cartridges next time. Sorry LD :-(
on November 21, 2014
I may use my printer only several times a month. This re-manufactured ink Cartridge worked from when I bought it in September to when I initially wrote the review in late November. At that time, I stated that if this ink cartridge lasts a few more months with the intermittent usage, then I will upgrade this review and give it 5 stars. However, in mid December when I needed to print a document, the HP psc 2210xi printer gave me an error message telling me to insert a cartridge. I removed the cartridge and it was still heavy and distributed ink onto my finger. I cleaned off the contacts using alcohol and reinserted it into the printer, but the same error message was displayed. So, I got about three months of intermittent usage out of this cartridge.