Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

• Customer Reviews

on August 27, 2012
I got this 3pcs pack because I thought I might need one or two to exercise before I can really apply a perfect bubble-free cover.

Guess what, I made it at the first try!

After reading all the negative reviews of these covers, I realize that the key to success is more on the skill side than the cover-quality side. The microfiber wiper in the package does drop some fiber, which is the main reason some guys seal bubbles under the cover. However, I tried many optic level tissues and wiper, it is almost impossible to keep both dusts and fiber totally away. My solution is, cleaning the ipod surface as much as I can, blowing dusts away with a blower (THIS IS THE KEY!. You can find blowers from those camera care toolkits). Then apply the cover from one edge, keep the cover bowing toward the ipod until finish. It took me two or three minutes to finish from one edge to the other. In my room, the dust didn't came back before I finished it. If seeing one or two bubbles, just ignore it. After finish, you can aways squeeze them out from the edge.

In this way, I applied covers to both ipod touch, and ipad without any problem.

Someone mentioned people can apply it in a room with steam. That might be a good ideal, but I just prefer working on a big desk!
on August 27, 2013
These screen protectors are super inexpensive, but they are perfect for certain people.

The screen protectors are sufficient when it comes to protecting the screen, but they're not even remotely scratch-resistant. This is not the kind of screen protector you would want to get if you keep your iPod in your pocket with keys or anything else even remotely sharp because it doesn't take barely any pressure at all to scratch them. If you're someone who keeps your iPod in your pocket without anything else, these are fine. They are really only good for safeguarding the screen.

Because that's how I use them, they're fine, I just have to replace them every few months after they've gotten fairly badly scratched.

I've rated these 3 stars because they're fine, if you don't intend to abuse them, but if you are, don't buy them.
on June 25, 2013
Great quality for a great price. I have a water proof case and I hated how the cover's plastic screan was sticking to Iphone screan. It made it look like there was moisture on the inside. To fix this problem, I've installed this screen guard on the iphone screen and then placed the the phone inside the water proof cover. It works great and I did not loose any screen function/sensitivity.
on July 17, 2012
Very cheap, but it does it's job. It's a little difficult to not get bubbles on the screen, but you need to use a credit card to push them out. It shipped fast, and I have had no problems with it.
11 people found this helpful
on April 29, 2013
Completely useless. They come with two stickers attached to the cover. The stickers say to remove them before use (which must be done). After destroying the first cover trying to remove the stickers, I carefully tried removing them from the two remaining covers. It can not be done without damaging the cover and it leaves a gummy mess that will not come off. Completely useless.
on February 8, 2013
I just got a new Ipod and it goes every where with me. I purchased these as I didn't want any screen damage. Anyways... I see a good amount complained about the air bubbles. I think the trick is take only 1 side of the screen sticker off as applying to the screen, use the wipe cloth that comes with it. I was able to get air bubbles out no problem. The screen shields hold up good and does it job.
on April 29, 2013
This product was very low priced and not that bad, I'm glad it came with 3 covers so I could get a little more experience putting on my screen guard. When I first put it on I got a couple air bubbles not that many and it didn't bug me so it wasn't that bad. I will say this, my iPod screen has been very protected from scratches, liquids, etc. It may not be the best product but I'm deeply satisfied with it. I've only used one screen cover and hopefully with my next I will do a better job at putting it on. The reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the air bubbles, other than that everything is great. I would recommend this product to anyone! :)
on August 15, 2013
There's not much to say about such a simple product. They performed well, and protected the screen from minor damage (being in the same pocket as keys, coming into contact with other semi-sharp objects, etc). They proved slightly challenging to fix to the face of the screen, however, as they collect dust rapidly once exposed to air. Just get it on quickly, and you've got a well-protected screen.
on June 3, 2013
I wanted a cheap screen protector for my iPod but I didn't think any product could be this low quality. The instructions are extremely unclear (written by someone who doesn't know English too well I suspect), and the covers don't stick to the screen very well at all. Additionally, even if you do manage to get it on the screen properly there is a sticker attached to the screen protector which you are instructed to remove after applying to screen protector to the iPod. Unfortunately, the sticker does not come off cleanly so no matter how carefully you pull it off a sticker mark is left on the screen protector. Complete waste of time and money.
on January 14, 2013
It was a pain to put it on and get everything lined up. After I got it on there as best as I could, I noticed that the protector is slightly smaller than the my 4G, though my case secured it in place. There was a few air/lint pockets. After reading the reviews, I used a credit card to smooth out the bubbles. 3 came in a pack and a little cleaning cloth came with it. Great price!