|Fits as expected||
$22.99 - $35.09
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 100% Cotton
- Lightweight, tenacious, durable fabric for comfort
- Snap button down and hidden zipper closure / Front pockets for convenience / Zipper details for uniqueness / Adjustable waist drawstring
- Suitable to any occasion / Perfect match with our basic racerback tank top underneath with distressed skinny jeans for an effortless stylish look
- Machine wash cold / Hang Dry / Use non chlorine bleach
- Please be advised to see our size chart for the most accurate fit /ÊColor Disclaimer : Monitor settings or monitor pixel definitions may affect the color you see on your screen
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Give your outfit a flare of the denim trend with our utility vest. Crafted with refined soft cotton and tencel material, this tencel vest will give you breathability and comfort all-day long. Layer our basic racerback crop top underneath with distressed skinny jeans for an effortless stylish look. For another look, pair it with a maxi dress for a more feminine military style.
- S : Bust: 37.0in(94cm) / Shoulder: 13.5in(34.3cm) / Sleeve: 0.0in(0cm) / Length: 26.0in(66cm)
- M : Bust: 39.0in(99.1cm) / Shoulder: 14.5in(36.8cm) / Sleeve: 0.0in(0cm) / Length: 27.0in(68.6cm)
- L : Bust: 41.0in(104.1cm) / Shoulder: 15.5in(39.4cm) / Sleeve: 0.0in(0cm) / Length: 28.0in(71.1cm)
- Model wearing size Small. Bust: 32A Waist: 24" Hips: 34" Dress size: 0/2
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07BYZMMF5
- Item model number: L3NWV342
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 19, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
502 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 502 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tiny complaint. One of the snaps broke apart the first day I wore the vest. The fit at my waist is perfect, but my chest and hips tested the fit when I chose o layer the vest over a thick knit sweater, which was too much for one of the snaps. I should have sized up, but that’s my fault. A very easy fix. I just grabbed a replacement snap out of my sewing box, and replaced the broken snap. It took all of three minutes. Now I will just be careful not to wear thicker shirts under the vest unless a lose a bit of hip.