|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.99 - $26.31 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 97% Cotton / 3% Spandex
- Lightweight fabric with stretch for comfort
- Button down placket / Adjustable 3/4 cuff sleeves / Front and back detail stitching / Spread collar
- Perfect for any occasions / Must-have shirt that can easily finish a classic work look or polish up your weekend look
- Hand wash cold or dry clean
- Please be advised to see our size chart for the most accurate fit /ÊColor Disclaimer: Monitor settings or monitor pixel definitions may affect the color you see on your screen.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FAVORITE WORK SHIRT
If you could only have ONE shirt in your closet, then this should be it. This crisp cotton button down shirt offers the perfect tailored fit that is flattering on anyone. Pair this classic shirt with our “Fitted high waisted ruffle pencil office midi skirt with stretch” for work or with denim for off days.
(Model wearing size X-Small. Bust: 32B Waist: 24" Hips: 34" Dress size: 0/2)
Point collar with color-matched buttons
Rolled cuffs for a professional work environment
Tailored silhouette that falls in a feminine curved hem
- ***PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GARMENT IS MEASURED WHEN IT IS LAID FLAT***
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00KGI57N6
- Item model number: L3NWT574A
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 20, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I read all of the reviews and was worried about the fit of this shirt. I am very busty,have big arms and a small waist, so a button down shirt can be tricky to say the least. I have learned, that height/weight or bra size in a review are a poor substitute for actual measurments, as everyone' s body proportioned differently.
Here is the trick to a great fit: Measure your bust , waist and hips. Refer to the size chart and find the size that is closest to your measurments. A size M, L, XL etc does not measure the same in each brand and is therefore unreliable.
My measurments: Bust: 40 inches (fullest point), Waist: 30 inches ( belly button level), Hips: 40 inches ( at fullest part).
For a looser fit I ordered this shirt in a size XL. For a more tailored fit I would order in a L.
The measurments of the shirt corresponded exacly to the ones on the size chart.
However I will definitely order more of these for more formal looks, as I doubt I could beat this price point for the quality and I would recommend them to others.