|Origin||Made in the USA or Imported|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3 x 3.5 x 0.5 inches|
About this item
- Made in the USA or Imported
- SAY "HELLO" TO YOUR NEW FAVORITE HANDS-FREE HELPER. Heroclip, the world's first hybrid gear clip, keeps your stuff off the ground, organized, and accessible, so you're free to enjoy the adventure at hand!
- ENDLESS USES TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER: Our MEDIUM SIZE is great for hanging larger items. Use it to organize bikes on wire garage racks, connect your bags to luggage at the airport, hang gym gear off the floor in the locker room, hold buckets and paint cans off ladders, and more. Goes wherever you go and makes a perfect gift. Also comes in SIZE MINI and SMALL.
- HANG STUFF SECURELY: The versatile combination of a hook and a clip allow you to hang almost anything, anywhere. Aircraft-grade aluminum is exceptionally strong, and the rubber tip creates optimal grip so your stuff stays secure. SIZE MEDIUM gate clearance 1.5", hook clearance 1.8", dimensions when open 3.0" x 7.25". Holds up to 60 lbs. WARNING: Not for climbing or other use where disconnection may result in bodily harm or property damage.
- COMPACT: Hook folds, twists, and nests around clip into a closed position. You can use your Heroclip in this position to secure your stuff just like a standard carabiner, or simply to store your clip when on-the-go. When closed the MEDIUM is only 3.0" x 3.75".
- SWIVELS 360°: Heroclip's patented 360° swivel with two folding joints helps you hang your things in even the most awkward places, especially when there are no easy surfaces or hooks available. It also fully rotates once your stuff is hung, keeping it within easy reach.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The largest Heroclip available. Medium is well-suited for bulky or heavy things like overnight backpacks, bikes, extension cords, multiple shopping bags, and whatever else you can throw at it. Call on Heroclip Medium when there’s big, awkward stuff to carry.
20% smaller than Medium and perfect for a wide range of mid-size items, including commuter bags, backpacks, water bottles, tools and much more. Heroclip Small is perfect for daily life and the stuff that comes with it.
40% smaller than Medium. Light and compact, Heroclip Mini is perfect on the go for all the little things in life. Hitch lanterns to branches, hang your toiletries in the hotel for easy access, or stow your book bag while you study.
|Heroclip Medium||Heroclip Small||Heroclip Mini|
|Max Carrying Capacity||60 lb (27 kg)||50 lb (22 kg)||40 lb (18 kg)|
|Dimensions (open)||3" x 7.25"||2.2" x 5.6"||1.8" x 4.6"|
|Dimensions (closed)||3" x 3.75"||2.4" x 3"||1.9" x 2.25"|
|Product Weight||2.0 g||1.1 g||0.7 g|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item model number : 210013
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : December 19, 2018
- Manufacturer : Heroclip
- ASIN : B07M8L1783
- Customer Reviews:
Do not use for people or animals. 50 LB max.
Compare with similar items
Nite Ize S-Biner Dual Carabiners, Stainless-Steel, Black, Assorted 3-Pack, Sizes 2, 3, 4
B-Mardi Ultra Sturdy Carabiner Clips,4 Pack,12KN (2697 lbs) Heavy Duty Caribeaners for Hammocks, Camping,Hiking, Swing, Locking Dog Leash and Harness, Outdoor,Hiking & Utility
Coghlan's Large Biner Carry Handle
Nite Ize Size-1 S-Biner Dual Carabiner, Stainless-Steel, Black, 2-Pack
|Sold By||HEROCLIP||Amazon.com||Bon Mardi||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Black||Nonlocking, 4 Black||Multi||Black|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Original HeroClip® is awesome, very sturdy and well manufactured.
The cheaper HeroClip™ was clearly made of cheaper materials and not the original.
The original hero clip logo has a Registered Trademark (®), the counterfeit one has an Unregistered Trademark (™).
The original hero clip has a nice bevel on the edge, the counterfeit does not.
I purchased this clip in hope of being able to easily hang my backpack on a chair, table, or tree branch without the restrictions that come with a normal carabiner. The Hero clip lived up to that hope. I get many compliments on it and recommend the Hero clip to others. This weekend it came in handy in a way I didn't foresee prior to purchasing. This weekend I rode a motorcycle that had a net on it to secure small items, though my backpack would not stay completely under the net due to the opening of the net being too large, so I used the Hero clip to attach the net to the backpack using the clip end and used the hook end to attach to the bike itself. This worked well and kept my backpack secure for the day ride.
This is just another gadget for those with too much money and too little imagination. It will soon end up in the junk drawer for most people.
Or at subway on outlet on wall
This product sucks
Do not waste money
Too expensive as it is
Better off with standard $3 carabiner
And I travel a lot
I would probably purchase the smaller version when it comes out.
Top reviews from other countries
1. Shame the Mini isn't (yet) available on Amazon UK. If it's now been made in Large, I'd buy that too. You can tell the Sizes from the maximum loading weight printed on it; the Mini says "18 kg, 40 lbs".
2. Nice choice of colours. I bought Stealth Black as it's a universal, unobtrusive colour. If it was better vallue for money I'd've bought more colours.
3. It feels pricey as you can already create the same set-up using other hooks and carabiners, but it's nice to have it all in the same item.
4. There's a lot of conspicous writing on it which detracts from the look. I appreciate the HeroClip needs to say it's not for climbing (as a climber myself), but the "Made in China" and "US Patent [long number]" are unnecessarily conspicuous.
5. How to close it isn't intuitive. There's a Y ouTube vid demo specifically on how to open/close it and they warn that people keep getting it wrong. Please would HeroClip would print brief instructions or arrows or a diagram on the HeroClip itself, which would be of more use to the customer than reading "Made in China".
6. It's one of those useful things it's a good idea to have even if you can't think of an immediate use.
Update... like other reviewers we have now used it for clipping bags onto the back of our pushchair. It is strong and can cope easily with heavy changing bags and shopping bags. I can see that I may have to purchase another one for my personal use as the baby chariot now owns this one!
All this time I have been putting my bag on the floor
Getting it dirty and having to wipe it
And having to bend down to get things in and out of it
It is very strong and will look onto practically anything
I like it that much I am going to buy one for all the other bags I have got
Then I never forget to put it in the bag I’m using
And I am disabled and it makes life a lot easier for me
The clip can be opened in such a way that it's possible to hang something from a horizontal surface such as a table.
It is expensive, and feels like you're perhaps paying more for the design than the materials. If you don't mind spending the money, it's worth popping one of these in your every day carry.