|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.06 x 3.38 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||832660|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
LEATHERMAN, FREE K4 EDC Pocket Knife and Multitool with Magnetic Locking, Aluminum Handles and Pocket Clip, Built in the USA, Silver (K4X)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REVOLUTIONARY ARCHITECTURE: A powerful, elegant multipurpose knife with spring-action scissors, made with revolutionary magnetic architecture that eliminates friction and wear
- 9 TOOLS IN 1: Includes a 420HC knife with a straight and serrated blade and a handful of essential tools, from spring-action scissors to a bottle opener to a variety of screwdrivers
- OUR GUARANTEE: We’re proud to stand behind every product that leaves our factory in Portland, Oregon; That’s why we offer our 25-year warranty, so you can be confident your Leatherman lasts a lifetime
- ENHANCED ERGONOMICS: Feels at home in the palm of your hand; Tools pop open with a simple push of your thumb - no more broken fingernails; All locking features so you can cut confidently
- ONE HAND ACCESS: Every implement is on the outside of the tool; Quickly open and close every tool with a single hand; Newly designed cam locks secure open tools in place
Frequently bought together
Top trending products related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The K4 has all the essential features of the K2 with the added utility of spring-action scissors for an even wider range of tasks. And since its revolutionary magnetic architecture eliminates friction and wear, you can look forward to a lifetime of use. Proudly made in Portland, Oregon. Weight: 5.5 oz (155.9 g). Blade length: 3.3 in (8.4 cm). Closed length: 4.5 in (11.5 cm).
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics 15-in-1 Multi-Tool Pocket Knife with Nylon Sheath
LEATHERMAN, FREE T4 Multitool and EDC Pocket Knife with Magnetic Locking and One Hand Accessible, Built in the USA, Stainless
LEATHERMAN, FREE P4 Multitool with Magnetic Locking, One Size Hand Accessible Tools and Premium Nylon Sheath and Pocket Clip, Built in the USA
LEATHERMAN, FREE K2 EDC Pocket Knife and Multitool with Magnetic Locking, Aluminum Handles and Pocket Clip, Built in the USA, Gray (K2)
LEATHERMAN, Wingman Multitool with Spring-Action Pliers and Scissors, Built in the USA, Stainless Steel with Nylon Sheath
|Item Dimensions||6.06 x 3.38 x 1.50 inches||4.10 x 0.87 x 1.80 inches||3.60 x 0.96 x 0.70 inches||5.38 x 7.00 x 1.25 inches||6.06 x 3.38 x 1.50 inches||3.80 x 1.00 x 2.00 inches|
|Item Weight||0.50 lbs||—||6.40 ounces||0.75 lbs||4.90 ounces||6.88 ounces|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Nice design on the release of the tools. The latches that lock tools into place are well made.
- This thing is really thick. Would make more sense to carry an actual multi-tool for how thick this thing is. But dimensions are advertised, so not a huge con.
- The blade is awful. It looks like a five year old was grinding this knife. The belly is not even and has noticeable ridges. Looks way overground and the blade is awfully thin. Feels like it would chip or break with any moderate use beyond cutting paper. Edge looks a bit crooked as well. Also there is no polish or stonewash on the blade after it was ground. I've seen better grinds on overseas made knives under $20; this is made in Portland, by the way.
- Cost. This is way overpriced at $90 for the poor blade quality. Under $30 might be a fair price.
The magnetic 'architecture' of this knife is definitely nice. Everything is smooth. Easiest one hand knife that doesn't have assisted opening I've yet used.
This thing is really too big... I wanted it to be smaller. One the one hand the large handle makes this knife very comfortable to handle and use. You have a lot of control over the blade. But that same handle just makes it too big. It is not at all comfortable in your pocket. It's the size of a Leatherman Blast or Surge. My most carried knife is an AG Russel Featherlite, and a leatherman Micra on my keychain. You just don't know the Featherlite it's there. This FreeK4 on the other hand is like a brick in my pocket; it's as a large multi-tool. It shifts in my pocket into unfortunate orientations when I sit and I have to adjust it all the time. It prints really bad.
I'm not into sheaths, so my conclusion is that it's just not an everyday everywhere knife. I still like it---It'll wind up somewhere.
That being said. This thing is well made. If you need an especially large blade, it's probably for you.
However, once that's out of the way, this knife is fantastic. The blade is sturdy, sharp, and nicely contoured. The tools all feel strong and substantial. The only hitch I have about the tools is that they do indeed open one-handed, but they open one-handed with the points of all of the tools into the soft, fleshy part of your palm/thumb. It's an annoyance, but it's nothing to keep me from really enjoying this tool. The knife is capable as a tool or weapon, and the tools are largely the main ones I would use in a given day. Package opener, scissors, flat-head and Phillips-head screw drivers, and a bottle opener largely cover it. I'm normally a Benchmade guy, but this all-arounder is fantastic and has become a daily driver.
All of the tools, including the knife can easily be accessed with one hand operation.
It feels extremely comfortable in your hand also.
The scissors were a must for me and I've used them almost every day since purchasing, in fact I've used atleast one tool from this every day so far.
The knife ships razor sharp and the handle has a beautiful finish that seems like it will hold up well.
I highly recommend this knife if the tools are something you find useful.