|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.61 x 11.43 x 13.34 inches|
|Item model number||832421|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||Stainless Steel with Black Oxide Finish|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Special Features||Swiss-made Watch, Travel-friendly|
|Included Components||Tread Tempo;Instrucitons|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
LEATHERMAN, Tread Tempo Watch, Customizable Multitool Timepiece, Black
|Watch Movement||Swiss Quartz|
|Dial Material||Sapphire Crystal|
|Band Width||12 Millimeters|
|Case Diameter||1 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Tread Tempo is the world´s first timepiece that combines the precision of a Swiss-made watch with a practical multi-tool, stainless steel links turn into practical tools
- Featuring 29 tools including screwdrivers, a nail file, and a cardboard cutter, this watch is fully customisable, so you´ll always have the links you need most on hand
- "With stainless steel links that turn into practical tools, The Tread is the versatile travel-friendly bracelet that allows you to be ready for any situation around the house or out in nature"
- Always have your watch on hand, with 200m water resistance and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, your watch gets though the toughest jobs while being stylish
- Items delivered: 1 x Tread Tempo adjustable watch with customisable links, stainless steel multipurpose tool, 29 tools built-in, in black
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
if you can settle up in your own mind the tool links you think you will need here and there. this is a great tool.Very striking appearance on the wrist - looks fabulous. Clasp was bit hard to operate, and I seriously doubt that it would come undone easily. Swapping links was a breeze. I don't have any worry that the links will become unscrewed over time. It seems that you get enough screws and connectors to put the three spare links in the band if you were so inclined. I also liked the screw in crown - no room for leaving it undone and having water intrude on the inside.
This is a very, very heavy time piece - so much so that I doubt I could wear it on a day by day basis. Much heavier that the chunkalastic Invicta's I own.
On the one I received, the face wasn't laid down correctly. The words were not 'level' to the 9-3 position, and - worse than that - were not level to each other.
Like: Looks cool; Tells time; Apparently has 5 year battery; Waterproof.
Update: Watch was just too big to wear. How to sell taking a loss on the price.
Top reviews from other countries
It is accurate, reliable and easy to read in daylight.
Part two -
It is bulky, expensive and hard to read in the dark.
With a case this large, why is the "low-light" vision so poor?
With a face this large it should be easy!
While heavy, it was easy to set to my wrist size because it is so easy to remove links.
It seems it has been designed for a linebacker or a Bear! I needed to remove TWO links, and I feel I am of average size.
That said. I am happy with my purchase.
Das Ziffernblatt sieht gut aus, die Zeit und das Datum sind sehr gut ablesbar.
Es muss einem aber klar sein, dass die Uhr schwer und sperrig ist - mich stört es aber nicht im geringsten, ist halt nicht für Damen gedacht . Das Werkzeug, integriert im Armband, konnte ich bis jetzt nicht testen, wer aber Leatherman kennt, weiß - es wird funktionieren. Mein Testbericht zu diesem Thema wird noch nachgereicht.