Consider these available items
LED Grow Light For Indoor Plant - 1500W Full Spectrum Plant UV IR Growing Lights For Veg and Flower Micro Greens Clones Succulents Seedling by V Vander Life
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Color||1500w Full Spectrum(white)|
|Light Source type||LED|
|Brand||V VANDER LIFE|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FULL SPECTRUM - Boost the photosynthesis process of your indoor plant life with the appropriate full spectrum UV IR lights that all plants require in the natural sunlight. Speed up their development, help them bloom faster.
- ESSENTIAL INDOOR GROWING SYSTEM - Perfect for all your plants, including flowers, vegetables and herbs, such as orchid, papers potatoes, lettuce, chili, tomatoes, aquarium plants.This LED lamp will address all the necessary wavelength bands to support seeding, blooming and growing.
- LONG LIFE SPAN & ENERGY SAVING - Offer your plants bright, warm and natural light they need to thrive with a plant growing system that widely covers a 120-degree view angle and can easily replace the traditional 800 Watt MH/HPS light that inflates your electricity bills.
- NO REFLECTOR NO DANGER - Our LED light system does NOT include a reflector as that could lead to melting or fire accidents. Featuring a high-quality driver sealed in an aluminum shell, superior heat dissipation, waterproof and dustproof function.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Our wear-resistant LED grow lamp is covered under our 2-YEAR Warranty, as well as our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for your complete peace of mind. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have encounter ANY issue and we will make it right.
Top rated from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
V VANDER LIFE LED grow lights are designed to provide high levels of PAR ideal for indoor horticulture plants from peppers to medical plants. We customized our light spectrum to optimize plant growth and increase yields while consuming less energy and reducing operating costs compared with traditional horticulture technologies. With 10 years of expertise and development, V VANDER LIFE Grow Light is recognized as the most durable LED grow lights on the market.
1500W Grow Light,Grow Lamp Plant Lights Full Spectrum,UV IR Growing Lamp for Indoor Plants,Micro Greens,Clones,Succulents,Seedling by V Vander Life
- Dimensions: 13.78x8.27x2.36 inches
- Item Weight: 6 lbs
- Replaces a 315W HPS/MH
- Vegetative Coverage at 16" Height: 4x3.8 ft
- Flowering Coverage at 13 Height: 2.2x2 ft
- Actual Power Draw: 200W±3% at 120V
- Input: AC100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: ≥100,000 hours
- LEDs Beam Angle: 120 degree
Main LED Chip Spectrum: 410nm-800nm full spectrum
Main LED Chip Peak Wavelength: 450nm and 660nm
UVA LEDs Spectrum: 380nm-405nm
Assisted LED Chip Spectrum: 500nm-700nm
Assisted LED Chip Peak Wavelength: 550nm
Light total photon flux: 320 μmol/S
Light PPF(efficiency): 1.60μmol/J
HOW TO COMPARE LED GROW LIGHTS?
RULE 1: DON'T FOCUS ON THE WATTAGE OF THE LED'S. Do you use 5W, 10W, or 15W LEDs? We are asked this question on a frequent basis, but the wattage of the LED use in light does not tell you anything meaningful about the lighting system's performance since LED and fixture efficiency varies widely. Remember, the LED wattage is a system input, and growers care about the system output--PAR Output. Hence, the lighting system using 10W or 15W LED wattage doesn't deliver more light to your plants than lighting system using 5W LED wattage.
RULE 2: DON'T LOOK AT A SINGLE PPFD MEASUREMENT. Unless you are growing a small plant directly under your light, a single PPFD measurement doesn’t tell you much. By clustering the LEDs closely together and using narrow beam optics, it is very easy for a manufacturer to show an extremely high PAR measurement directly under the fixture. However, unless you are only growing one plant in this exact location, you need to know how much PAR is being distributed across the entire canopy.
Three important questions you should look to be answered when researching LED grow lights are:
Question 1: How much instantaneous PAR from the fixture is available to plants (measured as PPFD)?
Question 2: How much PAR is being distributed across the entire canopy?
Question 3: How much wattage is used by the fixture to make PAR available to your plants?
Compare with similar items
2000W LED Grow Light, Full Spectrum Plant Growing Lamps for Indoor Seedling Veg Flower Bloom Harvest W/ UV IR Flower Booster Switch
2000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum, Plant Grow Light with Veg and Bloom Switch for Hydroponic Indoor Plants KOSCHEAL LED Grow Lamp with Daisy Chain
Giixer 1000W LED Grow Light, Dual Switch & Dual Chips Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg and Flower-1000 wattt ( 10W LEDs 100Pcs)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||Cosy Homestyle||KOSCHEAL||Giixer|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can't say how it will work with heavier cameras. Honestly, if you are spending thousands on a camera and you try to get cheap with the mounts, that's on you if it moves or falls off.
I liked it so much I got a few more as spares to make new vehicle mounts as needed.