- Save 25% each on Qualifying items offered by Shining Buddy® when you purchase 12 or more. Enter code 267RJX3B at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by Shining Buddy® when you purchase 6 or more. Enter code T774JZMT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Shining Buddy® when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code G8ATSMYL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Shining Buddy® when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code 6KSYTJQY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
LED Headlamp - Great for Camping, Hiking, Dog Walking, and Kids. One of the Lightest (2.6 oz) Headlight. Water & Shock Resistant with Red Strobe. Duracell Batteries Included.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.10. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 160 LUMENS - 2 SWITCHES/5 SETTINGS: High beam, Low beam, White Strobe, Red Beam, and Red Flashing. 2 Separate Switches, One For Each White And Red Settings. 3 AAA Duracell Batteries Included!
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT, Non-Bobbing: You get long-lasting comfort that is ideal for DIYers, handymen, mechanics, runners and others.
- HANDS-FREE LIGHT Whenever You Need It. Shines ultra-bright (160 Lumens) and bulb lasts up to 100,000 hours.
- AFFORDABLE QUALITY: You'll love the price and the fact that every cree head lamp is individually tested, so you can be sure it will arrive in good working order.
- 100% SATISFACTION, MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE — Not happy with your headlamp? Just return it to Shining Buddy within 90 days for a no-questions-asked refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Package Height||2.2 x 2.2 x 2.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
Lightweight and Powerful Too? You Got It!
Sometimes you just don't have enough hands. If you've ever changed a tire in the dark, struggled to repair a leaky pipe deep in a cramped cabinet, or had to take your dog out for a last-minute walk before bed, then you know how hard it is to hold a flashlight and get stuff done.
Ordinary headlamps promise to solve your dilemma. The trouble is, most of them are so heavy they quickly become too uncomfortable to wear, especially if you're out hiking, hunting, grilling, or playing with the kids. And if they're light enough for long-lasting comfort, they're so dim you're left wondering if it's even turned on.
The answer? Shining Buddy's LED Headlamp
Not only is it ultra-bright, but it's a comfortable, easy-to-wear design. It will quickly become your go-to tool whether you're working around the house or out for a late-night hike.
- Excellent quality!
- Perfect for camping, home and auto repairs, nighttime activities outdoors.
- Adjustable strap fits adults or children. Feel safer letting your kids play outside after dark.
- Water and shock resistant (rated IPX5) for years of use.
- Non-slip strap won't fall or bob even when jogging or biking.
- More than 12 hours of continuous light from 3 AAA Duracell batteries (included).
Need to light up a dark space?
Get an extra Shining Buddy for your car or garage, too!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another time I removed my beanie forgetting that I was wearing the headlamp. It fell off my head and smacked the large rock I had been sitting on. When I checked the light, it was fine.
The batteries lasted the whole trip. After several nights of extensive use, the light was still going strong, with no sign of battery failure. I brought extra batteries, but never needed them. I couldn't have been more pleased with the performance of the light.
*EDIT* - Shining Buddy reached out to me within hours of posting my review and they are sending a replacement. They seem to think I got a dud. Great customer service, I will revisit the review once I have some hours on the replacement light.
*EDIT2* 6/28/2016 - Shining Buddy sent me a replacement lamp, and it is working far better than the first lamp I got. GREAT customer service, rating amended.
1. Bright regular light for night time hikes and descents.
2. Less bright regular light setting for preserving battery life when brightness is not a priority.
3. Red light so I don't blind my buddies.
4. A button that won't turn on easily in the pack and burn out the batteries before I need the headlamp.
Shinning buddy delivers on all four of these as well as or better than any other headlamp I've seen and a much more affordable price point.
This is the best value for the money on the market.
So you're probably wondering, why 4 instead of 5 stars? Which is a great question, since I pretty much only praised it above. Well for me, a 5 star product has to be truly exceptional, and I haven't had it long enough to accurately make that call, but the potential is there if it proves to be extremely reliable. I personally would also like to see a somewhat more advanced user interface, either a two button system where there is a single button just for on and off, and another one on the side to change modes, or a software change so that it requires a long press to turn it on and off, and short presses to cycle through the modes once it is on. Either system would be a nice improvement to the system and help ensure it doesn't turn on in a pack, but definitely aren't necessary to the function of the headlamp. the systems would also improve the lifespan by decreasing the amount of button presses required to use the headlamp. Just to be clear, I haven't hiked or camped with this yet, and I'm not expecting it to turn on my pack and I doubt it will, but a safe guard against it happening is always a nice feature if you plan on relying on this light while backpacking. And again, as I said above, it works great and is an awesome value, but it would be even better with a slightly more advanced user interface.
I think that sums things up nicely. I 100% would recommend this headlamp so far, especially if you are just getting into camping or hiking and need a headlamp.