LED Showerhead with 12 Temperature-Sensitive, Color-Changing LEDs
|Price:||$10.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Removing your existing shower head
- Installing 1 customer-supplied shower head
- Mounting and sealing new shower head onto arm
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simple to fit - no power required
- Safety feature warns if water is too hot
- Shower safely in style with this high quality color-changing, heat sensitive showerhead.
- 12 bright LEDs change water color with temperature
- Awesome color-changing showerhead
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Shower safely in style with this high quality color-changing, heat sensitive showerhead. It will transform your shower, bathing you with light that changes color with the temperature of the water.
- 12 powerful LEDs with 30,000 hour life span
- Maintenance free power source uses water pressure to light the LEDS
- Durable chrome finish on tough ABS shell
- Works with a wide range of water pressures from 14psi to 87psi
- Supports legal maximum flow rate of 2.5gpm
- Standard EN G 1/2"standard screw thread
- Complies with rigorous CE and ROHS standards
- Straightforward replacement for most standard showerheads
- LEDs change color with water temperature
- Flashes red if water is too hot
- Fitted in minutes
- No batteries or wiring
The BSB Homeware LED Lights Showerhead will add a new dimension to shower time and ensure you and your kids always know when the temperature is safe. The LEDs will light the water blue when cold and green when the right temperature is reached. If it exceeds 107F the LEDs will turn the water red and above 115F will flash red, warning that the temperature is too high.
Get your LED Lights Showerhead now and shower safely and shower in style
Top Customer Reviews
* the only minor downside to this showerhead compared to the one I had installed before is that this one does use quite a bit of water, I try to save water whenever I can in my household and this one uses 2.5 Gallons of water per minute. I love the product and everything, just wish it was a bit more water friendly *
I hope this review has helped you out!
I received this product for a completely honest & Unbiased review, the words stated above are my own.
************ UPDATE **************
After about 6 weeks of use the shower head has encountered a very serious problem that ultimately has resulted in me having to update this review.
I haven't tampered with the product ever since I installed it, but now out of no where water seems to be just spraying out from where you connect to the shower head pipe, the water spraying out from the sides has become so intense that I had to remove the shower head and replace it with another standard showerhead.Read more ›
The lights are fun, fairly bright, and change with temperature. It was easy to install, like most simple showerheads.
I shower in the dark now, right after waking up, and it is nice to let my eyes slowly adjust as I wake up in the shower. :)
Most of my complaints revolve around the fact that the showerhead does several things which greatly annoy me as I try to wake up calmly and peacefully:
* My preferred water temperature is unfortunately right at the temperature between red and green. When it is at this temperature, the light annoyingly flashes between red and green rapidly.
* Flashing red light is extremely annoying (especially in the dark) if you really do want to shower at those higher temperatures.
* It creates quite a bit more noise than the standard showerhead we had before. You can really hear the water, and it also produces a loud, high pitched whining sound.
* When showering in the dark, the red lights are too dim, especially compared to the other lights.
I think these problems could be easily resolved by having the lights come on gradually as the temperature changes. For example at 95 F have 30% green, 70% blue, and at 100 F have 70% green, 30% blue instead of 95 F 100% blue, 0% green -> 96 F 0% blue 100% green.
All in all, a decent product and a good idea, hampered by some poor design decisions.
The Temperature controlled Color Changing LED showerhead I received is brilliant, no more feeling gingerly at the water you can see when the temperature has settled down and your shower is ready and safe for you to jump under, also if the temperature control has been turned to very hot when cleaning the showerhead goes Red to indicate it is very hot as well with other temperature colors of green and blue kids love it so do I Thanks BSB Homeware .
Disclosure: Item offered free in exchange for a review, I'am open to negative and positive comment's
Update still works great (March 23, 2014
We love this shower head it gives plenty of water and the lights are so cool to use without any other lighting in the bathroom , we always know what the temp is so you do not get those cold shocks when you first get in
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Some lights started flickering within 1 month. All lights stopped working after 3 months. Still usable as a showerheadPublished 1 month ago by Scot Handsome
Kids enjoy it, it really works, color changing. However when it arrived a piece was broken, I was able to fix with super glue.Published 10 months ago by kelly
I love it! I love the water flow and how bright it lights up! It came in exactly when it said it it would.Published 12 months ago by Vanessa Chiffer
This is GREAT..no more waiting and sticking your hand in to see if the temp is right..just wait till it's green..and also a great saftey feature with kids..red is a no.. Read morePublished 14 months ago by byron
The light up part is cool and works well, but the shower head itself leaves a lot to be desired. The flow rate is severely hindered and weak, It leaks around the edges, and makes a... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Henry Adcock
It was really cool and fun till about 2 months later the green light a started to go out.. Slowly one at a time would die out but it would fluxuate.. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Alec