|Brand||US Green Lighting|
|Item Weight||12.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 3 x 9.5 inches|
|Assembled Height||9.5 inches|
|Assembled Length||5 inches|
|Assembled Width||3 inches|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Incandescent equivalent||40 watts|
|Color Temperature||2700 Kelvin|
LED G25 Vanity Globe Light Bulb - DIMMABLE - 6W (40 Watt Equivalent) Warm White (2700K) Shatter Resistant Energy Star E26 Base 450 Lumens, 3 Pack
($5.66 / Bulb)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.84. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$21.98 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Save 85% on energy bill. 6 watt LED replaces 40 watt incandescent. Up to 23 year lifespan.
- 2700K Warm White provides relaxing, incandescent-like color with 450 lumens of output.
- NO Flicker or Buzzing. Instant On. Dimmable. Features a dimming range of 10-100%. Check dimmer compatability list below in product description.
- Perfect for bath or vanity lights, pendant lights, and any other open fixture. E26 Base.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY. UL-listed and ENERGY STAR Certified for guaranteed safety. FCC Compliant.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item LED G25 Vanity Globe Light Bulb - DIMMABLE - 6W (40 Watt Equivalent) Warm White (2700K) Shatter Resistant Energy Star E26 Base 450 Lumens, 3 Pack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DLCLights||NEON MART||Ustellar||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Sunco Lighting|
|Light Source Type||LED||LED||LED||Halogen, LED||LED||LED|
|Additional Features||—||Not Dimmable, Instant On, Shock and vibration resistant||Not Dimmable||n/a||—||Dimmable|
|Wattage||6||5 watts||5 watts||500||5||6|
• Great for mirror side vanity fixtures, ceiling fans, pendent fixtures, bathroom and accent fixtures. Suitable for any open luminaires.
Save Both Energy and Money
• Uses $17 of electricity over its 25,000 hour life. A 40 watt incandescent uses $110 over the same period. Also save on relighting purchases.
• E26 base.
• Shatter Resistant
• 450 Lumens
• CRI 80
• Beam Angle 220°
• Input Voltage: 120V
• Minimum Operating Temperature: -20°C
Safe and Environmentally Friendly
• No harmful UV Radiation.
• No Lead or Mercury.
• Certificate: UL Listed, Energy Star, and FCC. 3 Year Warranty.
Dimmer Compatibility List
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Previous review: They're as advertised. I wish someone made a lower power version, or someone figured out how to dim LEDs lower, because I have 12 bulbs in my bathroom and it's too bright on their lowest setting. They buzz, but I've read that's because of the switch, not the bulbs. I have to buy an LED-compatible dimmer switch. I wouldn't say they're terribly warm, but they're better than most LEDs which can be pretty cold.
NOT SO! As soon as I turned them on, there was constant LOUD buzzing, even when the bulbs were not dimmed.
Unfortunately, I bout two six-packs of bulbs and the dimmer set me back another $25 dollars. So now I'm out $85 and I have to find a new solution. I also thought maybe there was just one or two bulbs might be defective, so I unscrewed them all, and screwed them in one at time. Every single one buzzed. All eight of them in one bathroom sounds like a nightmarish beehive.
Most recent customer reviews
Would like a replacement..
I would like a replacement for the defective bulb