70s Retro Style LED Watch Powerful Red Display, Chrome Silver Vintage Style Digital Full Set
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- VINTAGE STYLE LED MULTIFUNCTION BRIGHT RED DISPLAY
- TIME, DATE, SECONDS, 12 AND 24 HOURS MODES, YEAR
- STAINLESS STEEL BRACELET W/PUSHBUTTON CLASP
- POWERFUL DISPLAY CAN BE SEEN IN DAYLIGHT
- LATEST VERSION OF THIS CLASSIC WITH FULL WARRANTY
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Inspired by the greatest digital watches of the 70's, this is a classic style that defined the birth of the digital watch, this reproduction 70 LED digital watch is absolutely 100% authentic in terms of style and technology, totally SPACE AGE retro cool in high quality comfortable stainless steel. Wear a 70s design classic today!
This superb brand new authentic genuine LED digital watch features a genuine LED digital module, the LED numbers themselves illuminate brightly showing the instantly recognisable red retro 70's time or date display. This newly manufactured LED module offers greatly improved battery life compared to old type 70's modules, in normal use batteries last approx 12 months and are easy to replace. The solid and chunky square faced model with scratch resistant face is suitable for most sized adult wrists, superb quality dark silver stainless steel finish is Brand New and utilises the latest CMOS module complete with an original 70's style LED display and is a super combination of authentic retro 1970's style timepiece driven by far more reliable modern electronics than a vintage watch can offer. This great LED Watch represents the cutting edge of authentic retro timepieces designed to offer many years of reliable service and is a great collectors item which is also practical for everyday use.
THIS BRAND NEW MODEL INCLUDES:
* BRAND NEW RETRO MODEL BY CONNECT
* ORIGINAL 70'S STYLE BRIGHT RED LED DISPLAY
* BRIGHTEST LED DISPLAY TECHNOLOGY
* HOURS, MINUTES, SECONDS, DAY, DATE, YEAR, MILITARY TIME MODE, DAY OF WEEK
* DISPLAY REMAINS ON A FEW SECONDS AFTER PUSH
* BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL FINISH
* STAINLESS STEEL BRACELET W/PUSHBUTTON CLASP
* DISPLAYS TIME OR DATE AT THE PUSH OF A BUTTON
* METAL STORAGE CASE (SEE PIC ON RIGHT) INCLUDED
* BATTERY INCLUDED (READY FOR IMMEDIATE USE)
* 12 MONTH WARRANTY WITH PAPERWORK INCLUDED
- Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 2.7 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00264TTSC
- Item model number: DARK SILVER
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 9, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||The LED Watch Store|
|Model number||DARK SILVER|
|Part Number||DARK SILVER|
|Case diameter||35 millimeters|
|Special features||Secure Clasp, LED Display, Military Time Mode, Seconds Display, Day of Week|
Top customer reviews
The color of the band is "interesting". "Dark Silver" is perhaps accurate but you might expect something closer to a dark chrome (most watches are a very light chrome). This band is darker than you might expect and even looks almost a little "bronze". It is not the color of platinum (which you might expect for a "dark silver" metal).
The functionality is excellent, the display can be read both at night and in bright daylight. Of course this comes at the price of having to push a button to check time (push twice to check date). But when not displaying the time, instead of some ugly complex watch face you have a beautiful red crystal.
The second button is only used for setting the watch. (you might think that one button was for time and the other for date but no, that isn't how it works) There is also a tiny, recessed "reset button" but no information on when or if you'll ever need to use it.
Removing a link is done like virtually any other metal watch band. I don't know why they don't provide a tool to do this though. Removing four links resulted in a perfect fit (better than my Seiko). The clasp is both very secure and easy to use.
The style is both retro (1970s when items like these first came out) and futuristic because it looks more high tech than most current watches.