LEDMO SMD5630 LED Strip, 16.4Ft, 300LEDs Warm White 3000K, DC12V Waterproof IP65, 25LM/LED, 2 times brightness than SMD5050 LED Light Strip, LED Strip Light
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High Quality 5630 SMD Top LED, 300 LEDs (60Led/M), Warm White 2800-3000K, 23-25LM/LED, 2 times brightness than SMD5050 LEDs
- DC12V,16.4 Ft (5 Meter) Roll, Cuttable every 3 LEDs, approx. every 2", at designated cut marks, without damaging the rest strips
- Waterproof IP65, prefect for home and business lighting decoration
- Long life span more than 50,000 hours. 1 Year warranty
- Low power consumption, can feed by a 12V/5A (60Watt)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
LED Type: High Quality 5630 SMD Top LED, 2 times brightness than SMD5050 LEDs
Quantity of LED: 300 LEDs
Color Temperature: Warm White 2800-3000K
IP Rating: Waterproof(IP65), for indoor and wet location use
Dimension (mm): 5000(L) X 10 (W)
With Self-adhesive back tape for safe and easy application
Suitable for hotel, KTV, bar, game room and other leisure,
entertainment place decorating to heighten the atmosphere;
car chassis, car decoration, shop decoration, home decoration
and halloween decorations outdoor christmas decorations.
1x 16.4' 5630 300LEDs Waterproof Warm White LED Strip
Power adapter and Remote controller are not included, need to order separately
For a 12V/5A (60Watt) Power adapter, please search ASIN " B01NAPCAOM " on Amazon
For a Remote controller for dimmable feature, Please search ASIN '' B014EZ4M0K " on Amazon
1. light up colorful home life ,DIY household lights for hallways, stairs, trails ,Widely used for home decoration use, hotels, clubs, shopping malls,
2.Emergency and security lighting, advertisement sign lighting,
3.Architectural decorative lighting, boutique atmosphere lighting,
4.Decorative lights for holiday, event, show exhibition,
5.Extensively applied in Backlighting, concealed lighting, channel letter lighting,
6.Applicable for automobile decoration, border or contour lighting.
You need use 12V5A Power Supply Adapter search ASIN:B01461MOGQ ON Amazon then need to order separately:
- Type: 12V 5A
- Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Output : 12V 5.0A
the connector between the light strip and IR receiver must be in towards the arrow .Please advise us if you have question.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Too many strip lights are the 3528... which are not bright. I've ad 5050 and those are good too but 5630's are newer and brighter.
These are nice and the price is perfect!
Super bright, and so far so good. I used these under my garage cabinets for lighting over my workbench. Be advised that the adhesive tape on the bottom side is OK at best... it doesn't stick to everything and since these LEDS to get warm they will begin to fall..
I had to use GOOP to apply them to my cabinets. See picture of blue tape holding them up temporarily...
Please excuse my messy work bench in the garage... Had I known I was actually going to post pictures I would have cleaned it up. It was mainly taken to show my friend. I might upload a clean workbench showing off the light.
UPDATE: I completely forgot to attach pictures of my basement workbench.
I used the SAME power supply, same LEDS..etc. Everything is the same.
Again sorry for the messy work bench. This is with all the lights off downstairs. Pure white light.
Some other comments:
- These pull 32 watts per 10 foot length and output an estimated 3,700 lumens (per 10 ft) (very, very bright)
- DO NOT RUN THESE IN THE SHIPPING SPOOL for more than a minutes or two, you will stress the materials with heat which can only decrease lifespan
- A full strip should not be run on a power supply rated under 4 amps
- The color uniformity of the LEDS is perfect, they appear to be high quality. After 1 week 100% of the LEDS are working. I run them 10 hours per day at full power
- Respond perfectly to LED dimmers
- Respond perfectly to strop and effects controllers
- Heat dissipation seems adequate for 12.5v operation provided there is free air over the tops of these. If they are all still working a year from now that will confirm this.
In December 2015, we bought two of these strips for under-cabinet lighting in our kitchen. Each strip is 16-ft long and 3/8-in wide, and consists of 300 LEDs mounted in a single linear array. It comes well packed and inside a bag for electrostatic and moisture sensitive devices. We ordered IP65 waterproof strips; they are safer –and only trivially more expensive– than non-waterproof IP20 ones for a kitchen where children occasionally attempt to develop cooking skills.
1. The SMD5630 diodes have high brightness; nominally 1.2 lumens of emitted light per chip, but voltage drop will reduce it for a full-length strip. Comparison of manufacturers specifications indicates the 5630 has at least twice the brightness (but also at least twice the power draw) than other SMD diodes in the current market.
2. Unlike what this Amazon's seller of Ledmo claims, the light is much closer to the so-called Natural White range than that of Warm White (as defined by Energy Star guidelines): measured with a Gossen Sixticolor, color temperature was 3600°K in one strip and ca. 3800°K in the other. For an under-cabinet illumination, this provides us with a pleasant neutral white, neither yellowish nor bluish.
3. The strip can be cut to length. The linear array groups the diodes into threes, and the strip can be cut at marks indicated every 3 diodes. We sealed the end of the cut with clear RTV silicone glue to preserve impermeability in these IP65 strips.
4. Both strips show a number of splice points, seamlessly covered by the waterproof material, located where a cut mark would be. Thus the repeated geometry of the linear array is not disturbed.
5. The strip attaches to smooth and clean surfaces with double-sided tape labeled as "3M". The degree of stickiness of the tape could be better; even on a very clean, flat, oil-based painted surface, small segments of the strip can become unglued after sometime. To ensure adhesion on problem points we used white plastic cable clips, whose end tip had been bent at 90 degrees under very hot water to form an "L" – this tip gently pressed the strip on the center of a cutting mark. (We also tried translucent silicone mounting brackets, but they were too soft and pliable to hold the strip in place.)
6. Be careful when peeling off the removable thin cover of the double-sided tape; in one strip, the whole tape started to peel off from the strip itself.
7. The strip's power-connecting end has a short white cable with a white female connector, as opposed to a pair of loose wires.
8. The full-length strip (16 ft) requires 12V, 5A of power; if cut to a _significantly_ shorter length, a reduced amperage rating might be used, keeping in mind each SMD5630 draws about 150 mA. (Conversely, if splicing two or more full-length strips, 5A need be added to the supply rating for each added strip.)
9. To power the strip, Ledmo sells a 100-240VAC transformer (US-type plug). Surprisingly, to supply a white strip having a white cable and a white connector, this transformer and its cables is only available in black.
10. It is best to plug the transformer to an electrical outlet controlled by wall switch or by an easily reachable plug-in switch tap. (Alternatively, a cord switch, rated 5A or more, can be installed on the cable connecting the transformer to the outlet.) To control the LED strip, Ledmo also sells an infrared remote controller, which we did not buy. As already noted by others, there is a brief pause of 1 second or less for the lights to come on when power is applied.
11. The strip comes with a brief operating manual in both a relatively well written German not respecting word splitting, and a poor English that seems a frightful translation from the German text (the extraneous title "Inbetriebnahme" in the English section should at least be changed to "Putting into Operation").
12. Ledmo claims the strip meets all required directives of the European Union. The Ledmo packing bag carries the CE mark, indicating the strip meets EU consumer safety, health or environmental requirements, and a (redundant) RoHS compliance mark for the EU Directive restricting certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment, which has been incorporated in the CE requirements since 2011. It also carries the UKAS and NQA ISO 9001 marks, indicating certification from the U.K. Accreditation Service and from an accredited ISO registrar. Unlike some other products made in China, these are most welcome quality assurances.
UPDATE ( 27 Sept 2017)
After some 18 months of daily use of 5 hours or less with no problems, one strip began to take a longer and longer time to light up when switched on. Currently, the delay takes several minutes and the initial 2 feet or so of LEDs on the strip's end connected to the power supply produce yellowish instead of white light (green rectangle in attached figure). The other strip, which has been used less often, shows no problems so far.
UPDATE (5 Jan 2018)
Upon our return from an end-of-year holidays trip, the previously failing LED strip stopped working all together. I am replacing it with another strip of SMD5630 LEDs with matching illumination specs. The other strip still works well.