|Item model number||3224-12V|
|Item Weight||2.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 2 x 1.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.5 x 2 x 1.25 inches|
LEDwholesalers 12V 8A 96W AC/DC Power Adapter with 5.5x2.5mm DC Plug and 2.1mm Adapter, Black, UL-Listed, 3224-12VR2
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $9.82. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Energy efficient and stable 12V DC power supply
- 96W of maximum output power via a 5.5x2.5mm DC jack, center positive polarity
- UL-listed and CE-certified,automatic thermal & overload cut-off, short circuit protection
- Detachable 48" power cord with 3-prong plug
- Suitable for use with electronic devices that require 12V DC and require less than 96W of power
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This AC-to-DC regulated switching power adapter converts 100-240VAC to 12VDC, at a maximum output of 8A (96W).
* Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
* Output Voltage (max.): 12 VDC
* Output Power: 96 W
* Current, Full Load: 8 A
* DC Jack Outer Diameter: 5.5 mm
* DC Jack Inner Diameter: 2.5 mm (2.1mm adapter included)
* DC Jack Polarity: Center positive
* Color: Black
* Cord Length: 60" DC side, 48" AC side
* Dimensions: 5.5"L x 2"W x 1.25"D
* IP Rating: IP30
* Compliance: UL, CE
* Warranty: 1 year
Seller Warranty DescriptionManufacturer warranty for 1 year from date of purchase.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Measured 12.20 and 12.27 volts with no load depending on the meter used.
I had some 12v incandescent lights for test loads. Using the 12.27v meter
I don't know what that would drop to pushing the full 8A.
It's advertised with a 5mm jack. It measured closer to 5.5mm. Maybe 2.5mm pin x 5.5mm.
NOT UL listed.
Just took it out of the box today. So far, so good. Hoping to power some led strip lights with it.