- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0077IPRAG
- Item model number: ET0585
- Average Customer Review: 338 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #46,097 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
LEDwholesalers 4 Pin Splitter for Two Color Changing RGB LED Light Strips, 2355
|Price:||$3.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enables you to connect 2 color changing RGB LED strips to a single controller
- Overall length of 8 inches
- 1 male 4 pin end and 2 female 4 pin plugs
- Power supply with sufficient amperage for 2 strips is required (3224-12V)
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Connect two color changing RGB LED strips to a single controller with this 4 pin splitter. No soldering or wiring required, simply match the arrows on the plug. A power supply with sufficient power for multiple strips is required.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This item allows me to run two LED light strips on my RV using one controller. My power supply has enough power for this. Since the lights are not permanently mounted I can vary as needed (thus the reason for multiple replaceable male to male adaptors).
In short, this splitter worked exactly as described.
Now I have two run running on one lead and two on the other (lights are strung around the top of the ceiling in a square border)- - whereby allowing full brightness capability.