- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- RELAXED FIT. These women's cargo capri pants feature a relaxed fit from through the hip and thigh. These capris hit at the calf for a versatile fit.
- STRETCH COMFORT. Made with comfort in mind, these cargo capris are constructed with stretch twill fabric. Finished with a knit waistband and a roll hem for fit customization -- these capris are perfect for everyday wear.
- CARGO STYLING. Updated style and all-day comfort in a cargo-inspired capri. Made for comfort with a touch of cargo-style, these cropped pants feature an adjustable
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Lee has unearthed new innovations in denim since 1889. The company has a rich American history in the world of fit and fashion, and now offers more fits, styles, finishes, features and choices than ever before. Whether you're off to a weekend adventure or dressing for a day at the office.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 9.6 x 1.4 inches; 11.2 Ounces
- Item model number : 33723
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : November 3, 2015
- Manufacturer : Lee Women's Collection
- ASIN : B013WBFK6M
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Still love them. For your reference, I'm 5'5" and weigh approximately 140 lbs. Highly recommend them.
They wash great, but tend to be lint attractors. Get a lint roller and your in business
Haven't faded yet after a few washings. I have Brown, dark gray and black. They are my go to's now
Top reviews from other countries
- essentially elastic waist, comfy!
- no back pockets
- my phone (nothing big, just a Samsung S5) doesn't fit in the cargo pockets??
- they are almost a brushed cotton which means they pick up every bit of lint, dust and cat hair. A quick lint roller helps, but it's too much up keep for casual summer pants.