- Paperback: 56 pages
- Publisher: Professional Publications, Inc.; 2 edition (March 12, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1591261082
- ISBN-13: 978-1591261087
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.5 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#5,087,947 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1806 in Books > Arts & Photography > Architecture > Sustainability & Green Design
- #5850 in Books > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education > Test Preparation > Professional > Professional
- #9153 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Design & Construction
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
LEED® NC Sample Exam: New Construction 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Top customer reviews
This book is just a sample exam. It is not a tutorial on the material, nor does is it an 'exam cram' type book. It consists of a simulated examination, as close to the real test as they can make it, followed by the answers and a detailed solution describing how that answer was derived.
For a text on the material covered by this book, the USGBC (you can find them using a search engine) puts out several documents including the New Construction Reference Guide.
I was preparing to take the LEED exam which I already passed, so I don't need the book now.