BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 30, 2015
This one did not install.
on January 7, 2015
My daughter really enjoys the "Legends" games so I ordered this for Christmas. It was a hit.
on March 3, 2014
I bought this 6-pack for the “Virus Island” game, because I am a bonafide zombie freak; if it has zombies, I like it. Initially, I had a hellacious time getting the games to install, but that could have been because of low available hard drive space; I ended up installing them on the almost empty, second drive in my laptop. Once they were finally installed (after about three tries) I started to play Virus Island. The second time that I did the hidden object scene in the hotel room closet (about five scenes in) the game would not allow me to pick up the pair of glasses in the list of objects to find. Thinking that perhaps there was another pair of glasses that I was supposed to be finding, I used the hint button. The hint button highlighted the very pair of glasses that I had been trying to click on, and I clicked all around them, all over them, and all over their vicinity; no dice. Being unable to pick up the glasses, I was effectively stuck. So, I uninstalled the whole mess, and then went through the arduous process of reinstalling. After reinstalling, the game had saved my progress (which I thought was odd, since I’d uninstalled it from the control panel, and the game doesn’t require the disc to play). I started back in the same spot, and STILL couldn’t pick up the glasses. So I went back to the main menu and made myself another profile to restart the game. I played up until the scene with the glasses, and it still won’t let me pick them up. Yeah, there are five other games, but the game that I bought the disc for doesn’t work, so this will be going back to the store. The game is just so buggy and shoddily put together, that I would suggest anyone pass on “Legends of Darkness.”
44 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2013
First. I did not buy this game through Amazon, but rather at my local Wal Mart store.

When I put the FIRST game disc in my disk drive, it would not load at all. My Virus software found a virus and shut it down. I returned the disc and the store, exchanged it for a new one. The same thing happened. I have emailed the company through their "Customer Support" page. NO RESPONSE!! I get a better response from my Congressman then I do from On Hand Software!

This company apparently does not care about supporting its customers, they care about the money. I will not longer buy anything from this label.
on May 12, 2014
Ok.. Even tho I bought this game from Walmart I had problems trying to install the game. So here's how I did it. There may be some truth about the virus protection stopping the install, i'm not sure. I know there was NO maleware.. I checked.. OK so i'll tell you how I got it installed... Put your disk in and let the installer come up or what ever comes up on your computer. But close it down! Click on your Start button and find Computer and open that. Once open find the Legends of Darkness dvd and RIGHT click on that. It will show you approx 3 items..... Anyway what you need to do is drag the SETUP icon onto your desktop. After that downloads on to your desktop then drag the INSTALL icon to your desktop.. Now I took the disk out and I doubled clicked on the SETUP icon. It installed.. Now whether the games work correct is to early to tell right now since I just opened one of them and started playing.. It's good so far!
Well good luck!
on November 12, 2013
I did not buy this product on Amazon, but I want to warn others about purchasing this item. There are glitches that prevent you from being able to move forward in the games. I have emailed the customer support team but they will not respond. After reading the other reviews, I realize this is a problem for others as well. Don't waste your money! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ON HAND SOFTWARE - WASTE OF MONEY!
on August 13, 2013
The game starts out really fun. Till about 10 minutes into it when you can't click on the ONE object you need to advance you in the game. Or when "sparkly areas" become UNsparkly areas and you can't investigate them leaving you stuck in the game. I've tried two of the games so far and this has happened on both of them. I've tried restarting the games, my computer and even cleaning out cookies and defraging my computer. There isn't any online support that I can find. If you go to OnHand's website, it doesn't even list Legend of Darkness. Makes me wonder if they even meant it to be released. I am disappoint. :(
on August 5, 2014
This is pure garbage. The games are poorly written and have lousy graphics. The "Hints" are useless. This is a collection of six games so lame and obscure that there are no detailed walkthroughs, very few helpful answers and mostly frustration. The one thing this collection does is provide a perfect example of the old saying "You get what you pay for." In this case, if it was free, it would still be overpriced.
on November 16, 2013
I have tried two of the games that do not work. One games did, the OZ one. I have most 0f the Legends discs, but now i just bought another one that won't load, Legends of the Cursed. I am getting discourage with this series of games. All the rest have worked just fine up until this point.
on May 26, 2015
I bought this item at Wal-mart for $5. Of the collection of six games only two aren't bugged. I have found no solutions to unbugging them even though they were released some time ago. No support from On Hand is available on their website as it does not list "Legends of Darkness". I did enjoy what I could play, but it is frustrating to have incomplete games due to bugs in software. Next time I will stick with my original plan and buy GOOD games on STEAM.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question