Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on November 22, 2014
Okay, I have to admit that I bought this book because of the title. I just had to know what new things the author could reveal to me that I had never heard before. Well, needless to say I was disappointed.

What do you think you’ll find when you read the title? Well, I thought I’d find new ways and ways that would not take me 40 hours a week. I know. I know. The title didn’t say that. Maybe that was what I was hoping for.

What did I find? Most of them I already knew about and used and others well...they seemed to be a lot of work for little cash.

The first one mentioned was usability testing. This was one idea I quickly pushed aside as from the way the author described you have to be sitting by your computer with the site up at all times ready to snatch a job that comes up. I can’t do that. Then he talks about having to quickly find a quiet place to work no it. Okay, he says he has made up to $1100 a month doing this, but it would have to be at the sacrifice of any other work you have, family, and a life it seems. He does go through how to sign up and the process, but I don’t want to be tied to my computer all day.

Fivrr? Yes, I know about that site and you have to really work hard to get jobs. You don’t just post and they show up. There is too much competition out there. Same goes for sites such as Elance. You have to work really hard, get low paying jobs to get established and then a year or so later rise up high enough where the jobs come to you. Not bad for long term goals, but got too much on my plate for such things.

The author does list some good ideas, but overall I found them for people who didn’t have full-time jobs and were looking for ways they could make money and still not work at an office. I do the affiliate thing and write articles, but even at the large amount I do, I do not bring in enough each month to cover my gas.

These suggestions will require you to take a lot of time to get set up and probably won’t see results for a year or more. Don’t buy this thinking you’ll follow his suggestions and within a month or two be getting enough where you don’t have to look for any more work. Plan on getting established in the first year or two and then you’ll reap the rewards. The question is - Do you have the time, determination, and energy?

If you don’t do any online stuff now that generates money, this is a good starting point for you. You’ll discover ideas that might interest you. If you have been doing online work for awhile, you probably would be bored reading this book.
on May 5, 2012
This is an excellent book, with plenty of meat in it for the length. It makes the whole process of online money-making seem quite simple, a matter of providing quality in whatever area you choose. There are at least three areas the author talks about that I'm going to have a go at. His (or her?) obvious sincerity and integrity shine through this book. There are no fancy promises, just hard information that comes from personal experience. Thanks to the author for this book - apart from anything else it was a highly enjoyable and inspirational read.
on April 15, 2012
After seeing so many "make money online" scams and actually being the victim of a couple, I was skeptical of trying this book out, but I'm glad I did. The price was right, so I figured, why not? The book was short and to the point. It lists 10 different ways to make money not just online, but some in-person things as well. Each way is broken up in its own chapter. While I was aware of a couple of these items, I learned of some new ones as well. I can't wait to try these out!
on August 14, 2012
The book starts with an honest and sobering intro telling you the author isn't reclining in a hammock at the beach in the Bahamas. What the author does give you are 10 ways he has proven to make small sources of income. In an era where jobs don't pay a living even if you can find one this is quite valuable. The biggest thing this book does is open your eyes to your own assets that you could be using. Your sitting at a computer reading this on the net, that gives you the ability to go after some of the testing jobs and affiliate marketing he mentions. Do you have devices like phones and tablets? There are companies wanting testers for their software and sites on these. Do you have a talent? Drawing, writing, coding, photography, some technical expertise? This book will point you to sites where you can do "micro jobs". I think this is a good round up of things that will produce some income though probably not a living. Most people will find one or two things here that they can do.
on September 26, 2014
Thank you Thank you Thank you MJ Wolfe. I have been looking for ways to supplement my income but based on the number of hours I am gone most days - it is hard to find a part time job that wouldn't wear me down. Your very first chapter about Useability Testing - is AWESOME. In one week I have done five studies and got my first payment. I love this and I love the Freelance ideas. Thank you for the websites. There are additional ways to make money that I am finding out but the useability testing and freelance work are the best for my schedule.

Where have you been all of my life???
on November 7, 2016
I liked this book. It was direct, concise and to the point with the information on each of the ways to make money. This is just an overview and not a step by step book. You will still need to do some research to get started. But, this is a good starting point for ideas.
on September 29, 2012
It is a very short book yet very informative. In fact, I only read it in just 2 to 3 hours. The good thing is that the tips provided by the book is for real. I already earned money while having my regular work. On one of his recommended site, I have a client wherein he asked me to do something and he pays me $4.5 for a job that I completed in just 15 minutes. Of course, it is not always that you will end up having a daily job since projects are for bidding but knowing the tips from this book, you can see opportunity to earn extra money without any investment or cash out.
on August 18, 2012
The author clearly states in the introduction that the methods in this book aren't going to make you a millionaire or buy you a Mercedes, but with some time, effort, patience, and an appropriate skillset you can work your way towards a decent income. He gives some very good advice. Not all of the methods are for everyone, but they aren't scams.

I plan to use several of the ideas - in fact have already started one. I'm a stay-at-home wife and my husband makes a good income working from home for a large company, so having something I can do from home to build up some extra income is very appealing to me.
on September 13, 2016
Very little work required. Just dedication and perseverance. No scams here, that is why they are classified as light inmate
on June 7, 2012
After seeing and hearing about so many schemes and scams involving the internet, it was beyond refreshing to find a source that points out legitimate ways to earn money online. Thank you MJ Wolfe for taking the time to pass on this information. It was inspiring to read of people in the real world who have had success (and I would consider this author a success) with the various ventures.