Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on December 4, 2015
Huge hit with my tiny reader. My son is in 1st grade and he does not like to read the simple readers that commonly come with that grade level. These books get taken everywhere, he reads them over and over and wants to talk about them all the time. They are well put together with information about the movie and simple sentences within the narrative. These were a great find for my starwars obsessed 1st grader.
on January 22, 2013
My son really enjoys Star Wars theme everything but I put a limit on allowing Lego Star Wars only for the time being because I feel that it is still more child friendly than the original line. These books contain a little slap stick humor and the lego characters are always adorable as can be. These are a kid friendly way to introduce Star Wars without exposing them to some of the really graphic content of the original. Good reading.
on March 25, 2016
Excellent little first reader books. I bought these for my 1st graders. Easy to read and for a parent who grew up with the original 3 Star Wars movies, this is an awesome cliff note type of version to get you up to speed on the movie prior to watching it.
on December 1, 2016
Introduction to Star Wars via LEGO books. Now he remembers the main characters.
on July 12, 2014
My 6 year old daughter would NOT get into reading. She could read at a second grade level, but didn't enjoy reading. Enter: this book. 3 months later....she's still reading it.
on April 11, 2013
My five year old, who was already a huge fan of the Lego Star Wars video games, loves these books. A little long for my liking when I'm already fighting to stay awake when reading bedtime stories, but he doesn't seem to mind.
on July 9, 2015
Good book for kids learning to and already reading.
on January 7, 2015
Love that these learning books come in star wars themed. I have them all!!
on November 28, 2014
Although my son loves Star Wars, he was only somewhat interested in this book.
on October 4, 2015