CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
LEGO City Police Headquarters
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The whole Police Station is on alert to catch escaped prisoners, When you catch the robbers, throw them back into jail
- Set has lots of realistic details, including gates that open, spotlights on roof, command base tower, garage doors that slide open and more
- Set includes 2 prison cells with toilets and beds, keys hanging outside the prison cells, and even handcuffs to put on the prisoners
- Police Headquarters has rooms for interrogation, a coffee break, computer work and a refrigerator with water cooler
- Includes police headquarters, prison transport truck, car and motorcycle
- This fun set can be divided in two and arranged however you like it
- Contains 953 pieces
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This Lego set is the absolute cutest. My husband is a police officer and so this set was extra special, and probably why we would spend so much money on a Lego set.
The accessories are so cute. There are handcuffs, radios, megaphones, toilets in the jail cell. There is a coffee machine, water cooler, coffee cups, interview room, computer, mail box that opens, really cool police officers and prisoners, a trick wall for them to escape. keys for the jail cell, doors that really open.
The instructions are really easy to understand and can follow them exactly. The Lego's are all in numbered bags so it's easy to follow.
He has been playing with it now with it put together and would like to get the entire police line as well as the fire department and airport.
We just bought him the police helicopter to go with it. Next is probably the command center with the big rig and four wheeler.
I think this is a really good set and would highly recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
my son played with it for hours and hours...great toy and excellent alternative to a computerPublished 3 months ago by Maven
What can you say about Lego's, other then they are great. My son loves this set. He will have this built in no time.Published on April 14, 2013 by D. Faust
This set looks awesome I don't have it but I really want it I love lego`s
And it would be awesome to have it.
My son got a little frustrated when putting this together, but with a little help, we did it and he enjoyed it.Published on January 31, 2013 by Donna
This was hard to find (I guess LEGO discontinued it). Only bad thing was the package was badly damaged, but the stuff inside was OK.Published on November 27, 2012 by Tom Gimpel
This purchase was made because it was one of the few gifts my son wanted for Christmas and I was not able to locate it anywhere. Read morePublished on January 5, 2012 by HockeyMom