BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 5, 2012
I bought LEGO pink Brick Box for my granddaughter's 4th birthday. Her father enjoyed playing with LEGO products when he was her age. They had a blast!
He tells me they have been working together building things from the instructions that came with the box.
They sent me a picture of a house and 2 little people they build when they visited her great-grandfather.
This toy goes across generations! I am very please that they are still toys that don't need batteries and that help kids with their hand-eye coordination while having fun and engaging the entire family.
Hurray for LEGO for coming up with pink LEGO products with female teams that girls can enjoy!
I will be looking for more LEGO products for my granddaughter's Christmas present too!
on March 15, 2011
I have the larger pink box, but found that I wanted more pink pieces and especially the pink roof pieces. So I added this set, which served me well for that purpose. Now I am able to build large scale items using only my pink sets. :) I wish Lego would release more items in the pink/girls' line, but these'll do for now! This set also has two flowers, more wheels, a few extra flat pieces, a door, and so on.. which are always nice to have extras of.

If you don't have the larger pink box (or other regular sets), you will find this set lacking-- you will need to have extra sets to have an adequate amount of pieces, as this only comes with one 12x4 building plate, one window, two fences, and so on-- the bare minimum (total of only 216 pieces). But if you just want to expand your other sets, this is a great addition. I'm glad I got it.

C'mon Lego... come out with some more pink expansions!!
on December 20, 2011
This set is 216 pieces. While not a huge number of pieces it is sufficient to build quite a few items without using additional Legos. This is a great starter set or transition set from Duplos to Legos. It would also be a great addition to a current Lego collection.

We appreciated the fun bricks included such as: wheels, a jump rope, a door, a window, flowers, a glass, a scoop of ice cream, etc. There are also an ample number of plain bricks (including several shades of pink)included to build with.

The set comes with a hard plastic contain to store the bricks in when you are done playing. The container is big enough that you can add more bricks with it, or easily place completed projects back in the box.
on January 29, 2012
Bought this for our daughter, who was adament about having pink legos. She loves them! They are differant colors then her brothers so they are easy to sort when it is clean up time. She is already asking for more to add to her collection.
on August 23, 2011
THIS PRODUCT WAS TO CELEBRATE MY NICE 4th BIRTHDAY, ACCORDING TO MY SISTER SHE HAS AROUND 80 PRESENTS THAT DAY, BUT UNTIL TODAY THE ONLY PRESENT SHE USES DAILY IS THIS LEGO PINK BRICK TOY. IS NOT ONLY A BOX FOR GAMES, BUT IS ALSO A LITTLE CHAIR, OR A ONE STEP LATER ( I DON'T RECOMMEND IT BUT KIDS DO IT WHEN YOU ARE NOT WATCHING :-) ) AND SO MANY USES THAT THE KIDS FIND FOR THIS, I'LL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS TOY TO ANY ONE WHO'S WANNA MAKE A 3 OR 4 YEAR OLD GIRL HAPPY.:-), I'M STILL THE HERO FROM THAT PARTY !!!!!!! :-)
on February 4, 2010
The order was received promptly in a well protected package in time for Christmas. I was looking for a Lego product for my niece and found this on Amazon. Most local retail stores only have Lego geared more to the interest of boys. My niece enjoys to variety of play this product provides, with people, dog, car, and house. My only regret is that the Lego is a bit small with no moving parts. I have seen Lego with windows and doors that open and close. Of course, the Lego pieces were much larger and the end product would cost much more. But it would have add to the imagination and play.
on September 20, 2012
This lego is so so cute and tiny after we opened up the box. We loved it and so nice color and pattern and my daughter loved it instaneously. We are very happy about it. The only issue with this toy is that is so small, sometimes, the small parts, like the tiny black tires could easily run away. We had a lot of funs with this toy.
on September 14, 2013
My oldest got this for Christmas a couple years ago and both my girls still love it and play with it. They love the fact that there are finally Legos for girls, but I felt that it could have come with more pieces. The size of the container is a little misleading.
on December 29, 2009
Instead of giving little kids a bunch of legos with no idea in mind, this set gives kids all kinds of ideas to build: people, houses, cars, wagons, boats, flowers, horses, dogs, etc... obviously you can do ALL at once, but it keeps things interesting and gives them a creative spark!

My 3 year-old LOVEs it! (although it says 4+, I took out all the tiny pieces and it is okay!)
on January 3, 2009
I ordered these for my niece (age 3) and now I realize the pieces are probably way too small for someone her age. However, she raved about them and plays with them under supervision. When I bought them, my daughter, age 9, expressed interest as well, so I ordered some for her for Christmas. She loves playing with them and I think they are adorable. I was thinking of ordering another set for my 4- and 7-year-old nieces.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.