Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 244 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 272 reviews
on January 15, 2013
This set comes with one dog (as well as a kennel and dog dish and bone), two police cars (as well as garages with doors that slide up to open!)two criminals and four police minifigs, two jail cells(with secret compartments and escape panels. And sliding cell doors! And also potties!), a helicopter landing pad (all our LEGO helicopters fit on the landing pad because of their standard landing gear).

The cell door-opening mechanism is very cool -- it is a light that slides to the left and the doors open, then to the right and the doors close.

The station is three stories tall, with stairs and offices and a mugshot station. This set is great fun!

**check out our action pictures in Customer Images!**
review image review image review image review image review image
on May 10, 2016
Great set if you're building a city scape or a diorama- blends in very well with the various superhero related sets and adds another fun dimension if you're building this to add to a permanent or semi permanent display or diorama piece. Great fun to build and looks amazing when placed with other sets that lego villians that- let's face it- need to be separated from your more gentle civilian figures.
on December 19, 2013
The Lego City Police Station arrived the day earlier than promised, in excellent condition. Upon preparation to begin assembly we quickly checked the parts and found everything appeared to be intact. Grandpa and grandson who is five years old will work hours at a time and become so engrossed they lose track of time. The instruction books are large with easy to read pictures on the pages. I will have the child search the pile for the part we are looking for and show him where to set it in place. In the mean time, the 5 year olds jabber between us continues to unlock a young mind. The detail put into the design of the buildings is just unbelievable. The design and planning of these buildings were well thought out. There were no "loose ends". Everything, every piece, every wall and door was accounted for. Can't say enough about these LEGO products. My grandson wants your email address so he may forward you complete photos of his work...........THANK YOU
on January 13, 2014
My grandson loves Legos and is very happy putting together his various City Lego sets...the police station was challenging yet simple enough for him to assemble by himself as instructions were clear so he could do this on his own. This was the first year that he put all of these together by himself, and was quite proud of what he accomplished. He really loves this set that goes with his City Fire Station and other smaller City Lego sets. The details for this set are great, down to the police dog, police vehicles, and the "jailbirds" that reside in and can escape from the City jail. He's already spent hours of fun with this set!
on December 6, 2013
Bought this for my son. I think he is going to really like it and have a great time with this product. This company has been around for quite some time and they have stood behind their product. Fans range from all ages.
Keep it up.
on December 15, 2013
This set is awesome. My 7-year-old son spent 5 straight hours building it without needing any adult help. Since building it last week, he has played with it just about every day for at least a little while. It's fun because there are a lot of moving parts, including vehicles, doors, and people (and a dog). Other Lego City vehicles (like the police helicopter) fit with the set too, so you can build on to it over time.

He also wants you to know that he has made some modifications of his own design.
on January 4, 2014
My Grandson is 12 years old and LOVES Legos. He is into Lego City right now and is completely satisfied with the Police Station that I got him for a Christmas gift this year (2013). He put it together all by himself with no additional help whatsoever.
I would highly recommend this product for any child that is urging you to buy it, because it is exactly what they "think" is is and will be completely satisfied!!
on May 17, 2016
Oh how I love to hate legos..... Legos are my children's favorite thing to play with. With that being said, My feet do not like them nor does my vacuum. They are all over my house..... UGH. At what age are kids too old for legos? Apparently mine aren't at that age yet. This Lego set is huge. Very cool.
on September 21, 2012
This Lego set was purchased as a birthday present for my five year old girl. She LOVES LEGO, but my wife and I are often the ones actually doing the building. My wife spent about over 3 hours putting this together, while my daughter played with it through all stages of completion.

The Police Station came with 6 figurines total, 4 police and 2 "bad guys" as well as 2 vehicles and a bicycle.

I purchased this on Amazon and with free super saving shipping saved about $18 over local retail prices. It's LEGO so there is a known quality. The packaging this shipped in was perfect for the box it came in. Shipping was prompt.
on January 15, 2014
Bought this for my nephew who was very excited to get such a big lego set and we got it at a great price here on amazon. I have checked and the pricing was better than anything I could get even on black friday. I will be coming to amazon first for all my lego purchases as I have found they have the best prices on them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question