Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 118 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
VINE VOICEon November 22, 2013
I ordered five of these LEGO minifigure packs from amazon (they were add-on items). I hoped to get a couple of the ones that I was missing from this Series 11 set (there are 16 figures to collect, I had 7). Got lucky and received three of the ones I needed and two that I already had (but I'm not complaining). The three that I needed were the welder, the police bobby, and the gingerbread man. The other two were the yeti and the rock climber(both of which I have several). It's getting hard to find these in any of the local stores, so I'm glad that Amazon (and their marketplace sellers) still offer them. I'm happy with my purchase.
on April 18, 2014
I thought it was a pack of minifigures but it is just one. Other than that I am happy with it.
on April 25, 2017
What a great stocking stuffer for Christmas.
on April 27, 2014
I purchased two random packs to replenish the Lego people in my classroom. They were complete and pretty much consumed by the students immediately. Both packs contained the same figures.
on June 3, 2014
For whatever reason, Lego mini figures are incredibly expensive. Great value, and the fun of not knowing who you're gonna get! My husband is a collector, and he got the Yeti-- super exciting!
on December 23, 2013
Legos can seem expensive: $3 for a measly little figurine, but considering how difficult it is to produce legos, $3 isn't a bad price. I used to think $3 was overpriced, but (if you closely follow lego pricing trends) more recently as prices of all legos are increasing (relative to piece count), $3 isn't a bad trade off. Just find a way to buy this as an add-on item; don't buy it for $3 then have to pay $4 for shipping... that's ridiculous
on November 19, 2013
These things are awesome, I often have a lot of small toys on my desk at work, and these fit right in! I ended up getting the Gingerbread Man, the Cyborg, and the Mountain Climber. For $3 each they are a bit expensive, but they have sparked a lot of conversations.
on November 29, 2016
I'm sure it's my mistake, but I didn't realize I was spending $10 on ONE Lego person. ONE Lego guy didn't even cost that much at Lego Land.
Not happy at all.
on March 27, 2014
Very fast shipping. There is always a chance that you can get doubles with these mini figures, I am so glad I didn't. I got two that I really love and one that is so so. I was lucky enough to get the Yeti and The Barbarian. While The mountain Climber is a cool edition to the collection, I could of done without him. But overall This seller is very fast and trustworthy.
on January 8, 2014
My grandchildren live the Lego mini figures. I had ordered two different numbers of the mini figures, but was sent two packages of Series 11. I did not send the second one back due to the time limit before Christmas, the cheap price and also they were going to two different grandchildren. It worked out OK and the kids love the mini figures.