Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Buildable children’s LEGO watch. Includes iconic LEGO mini figure built into bracelet.
- Multi-colored, interchangeable watch links. 12 Additional watch links, two minifigure link faces included. Expandable watchband to fit most wrist sizes.
- Easy read watch face. Comfortable and durable. Analogue display.
- Japanese Seiko PC21J Quartz movement. Water resistant to 5ATM/50M. Scratch resistant mineral acrylic lens.
- For ages 6+. 2 Year warranty.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.56 shipping
+ $4.56 shipping
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This vibrantly coloured iconic watch from LEGO features the classic LEGO minifigure built into the strap. It comes complete with additional minifigure heads allowing you to customise the watch to reflect your personality.
The name ‘LEGO’ is an abbreviation of the two Danish words “leg godt”, meaning “play well”. It’s our name and it’s our ideal.
The LEGO Group was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen. The Company has passed from father to son and remains a family owned business even today: Owned by Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a grandchild of the founder.
It has come a long way over the past almost 80 years – from a small carpenter’s workshop to a modern, global enterprise.
The LEGO Group is a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The company is still owned by the Kirk Kristiansen family who founded it in 1932.
The LEGO Group is engaged in the development of children’s creativity through playing and learning and it is this core philosophy that is built into every LEGO brand watch and clock.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 3 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.08 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009IGZSTK
- Item model number: 8020189
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 29, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||LEGO|
|Dial window material type||Plastic|
|Case diameter||28 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Bezel function||24 hour time display|
|Item weight||18.14 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Compare with similar items
LEGO DC Comics 8020257 Super Heroes Superman Kids Minifigure Link Buildable Watch | blue/red | plastic | 28mm case diameter| analog quartz | boy girl | official
LEGO Ninjago Movie 8021100 Lloyd Kids Minifigure Link Buildable Watch | green/black| plastic | 28mm case diameter| analog quartz | boy girl | official
LEGO Star Wars 8020301 Darth Vader Kids Buildable Watch with Link Bracelet and Mini Figure | red/black | plastic | 28mm case diameter | analog quartz | boy girl | official
Red Balloon Kids' W002273 Time Teacher Analog Display Analog Quartz Black Watch
Batman Kids' Analog Watch with Silver-Tone Casing, Black Bezel, Black Strap - Official Yellow/Black Batman Logo on the Dial, Time-Teacher Watch, Safe for Children - Model: BAT9152
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||THE BT GROUP||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Band Material Type||plastic||plastic||plastic||plastic||nylon||rubber|
|Band Width||18 millimeters||1 millimeter||10 millimeters||18 millimeters||19 millimeters||15 millimeters|
|Case Diameter||28 millimeters||3.7 millimeters||28 millimeters||29 millimeters||32 millimeters||33 millimeters|
|Watch Movement Type||analog-quartz||japanese-quartz||japanese-quartz||Japanese-Quartz||analog-quartz||analog-quartz|
|Water Resistance Depth||165 feet||165 feet||165 feet||165 feet||99 feet||0 feet|