|Price:||$19.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- Round watch with printed face and Arabic numerals
- 29.0 mm plastic case and acrylic dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Featuring two plastic link bracelets with push-and-slide closures and Darth Vader figurine
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 meters)
LEGO WATCHES 6+
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.8 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00385WYZS
- Item model number: 8020301
- Batteries: 1 CR123A batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 9, 2007
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||LEGO|
|Part Number||9002908 - 8020301|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Clasp||Push and Slide|
|Case diameter||29 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||7 millimeters|
|Band length||Children's Long|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Bezel function||Not Applicable|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||2.88 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
As a parent, I enjoy the fact that we can change the size of the watchband very quickly and easily. (You can also change the colors around but that's a secondary benefit really. Although I did take the time to match the color schemes of the two watches to eachother which was kinda fun.) By being able to make the band fit his wrist and then add links as he grows we'll be able to get a lot more use out of this watch than we will others made for children that he's received.
The quality appears very good and the LEGO brand implies that it is built to last.
Just be sure to save the extra links in a ziplock bag so that you can get them out later when you need them.
- The Darth Maul figurine that comes with it was a nice bonus, and when combined with the watch makes the cost of this purchase reasonable even with some problems with durability.
- The face design is cool, my 8 year old loved it and it was a good thing to draw attention to the face while he tries to master telling time.
- The colors are nice looking, and the lego block design caught the eye of many other kids.
- The buckle is problem #1. It doesn't hold very good on an active 8 year old's wrist. They have to know the first thing he will do it put it on and mimic using a light saber, and the slightest bump and the buckle gives way.
- Overall cheaply made, from a Dad's viewpoint. It appears to be even cheaper material than standard lego blocks, only making that judgement by feel and appearance. But, it is low cost at around $20 for the watch and figurine, so a person could argue that you're getting what you pay for.
- After a few weeks the Darth Maul character is the only thing still being used. He can't even tell me where the watch is in his room, and he was anticipating it so much he drew a circle around the anticipated delivery date.
If I had it to do over again...I would probably still end up buying it. Because when a kid wants a Darth Maul watch, that's what you get him. And a more expensive version would probably end up damaged at my child's age.
My son is a little rough and for some reason, every day he'd come home with half of the links in his hand. It got to the point where they didn't really stay on well. I blame this on my son more than anything.
So I wouldn't say this is a bad or poorly constructed watch as other reviewers have said, but I will say that you should know who you're buying it for. If you have one of those curious kids who take things apart, or one who is just rough and careless, then maybe it's not a good everyday watch for them. He still uses the face to tell the time, just lost all of the pieces becuase he's careless.
It's a nice watch.
It was perfect. Adjustable, easy to add/remove links and the little lego Yoda was a hit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
bought this more for the darth vader figurine than for the watch.
straps are made of plastic links that don't look like they'd hold up to a little more rough use. Read more
The only way to get a Yoda Lego figure is this watch or a $100 set. I went with the watch. My son actually wears the watch too which is a nice surprise.Published 1 month ago by SneakyWaff1es
We got this for my son's 7th birthday and he loves it! He is learning how to tell time at school right now so it's perfect and he's been wearing it non stop. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Anita
Really fun the first day my 8 year old got this. Not so fun a couple weeks later finding little lego wristband pieces scattered in the bathroom and behind furniture. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Laura J