Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on April 20, 2011
Now that Lego has come out with 4 lego mini-figure series (of which I have all 16 of 2, 3, and 4) I have had to go back and get all of series one. If you're a lego fan, this is a must for your collection. Not exactly my favorite of this series (since I have tons of forest guys already), but he does have a unique face and torso. If you're like me, you have to have all 16. If you're not, this one is nice, but not as awesome (and original) as say... the wrestler or Zombie.
on September 3, 2016
The Lego it self is great, I would but it if it's priced at lower price. I recommend this Lego.
on September 10, 2013
Lego is the new Action figure, most modern toys don't have the weight or detail that a Lego mini-figure bears. Toys today are cheaply made, and the greater the detail the more costly they become,. Lego had remained epic throughout the years with their standard man and they've totally rocked the socks off anything mainstream.
on January 16, 2012
A great minifigure! Cheap and easy way to get a forestman, his bow is slightly different than the old ones. The strings are at slightly steeper angles. Also come with an extra feather, nice printing on the torso, and the tan arms are semi rare. Overall a great minifigure, highly recommended!
on September 4, 2015
Item was as advertised and received in excellent condition. I am very happy with it and would recommend it to others.
VINE VOICEon March 31, 2011
Lego figurines have put a new level of fun and creativity to the entire Lego line. My son plays with Legos relentlessly and each figurine has an important part to play. As is the nature of Legos, the small parts are easily lost, especially when even the arms come off.
on June 14, 2014
This item was purchased for my kid. It was shipped promptly and received much earlier than expected. My kid loves it. I would definitely recommend for purchase.
on May 9, 2013
My son (9) put this together in about 5 minutes or so, but he actually bought it to go in a diaorama of Robin Hood folk tale for school, which is he doing with mostly Legos. Perfect fit for the tale.
on March 10, 2015
excellent addition to my collection
on March 4, 2015
My son loves lego people!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question