|Price:||$10.39 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Round watch with Chima dial graphic and Arabic numeral markers
- Includes a genuine LEGO mini figure
- 26 mm plastic case with acrylic dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Multicolored detachable links to customize band and hook-buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft)
- Suitable for ages 6+
It’s time to enter the mystical land of Chima and discover the Legend within. Choose your alliance and lead your tribe to compete for Chi, the precious mystical element powering this land. You are Crawley, an expert henchman of the Crocs. You are wiry and quick to punish enemies with your formidable whip like tail attacks. This LEGO watch offers plenty of design possibilities with multi-coloured, interchangeable links and an easy-to-read watch face that is not only exciting but also comfortable and durable. Add links to build your own unique watch.
The name ‘LEGO’ is an abbreviation of the two Danish words “leg godt”, meaning “play well”. It’s our name and it’s our ideal.
The LEGO Group was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen. The Company has passed from father to son and remains a family owned business even today: Owned by Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a grandchild of the founder.
It has come a long way over the past almost 80 years – from a small carpenter’s workshop to a modern, global enterprise.
The LEGO Group is a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The company is still owned by the Kirk Kristiansen family who founded it in 1932.
The LEGO Group is engaged in the development of children’s creativity through playing and learning and it is this core philosophy that is built into every LEGO brand watch and clock.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.2 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003GSP24W
- Item model number: 9000409
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 4, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||LEGO|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case diameter||26 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||7 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Item weight||9.07 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|