We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Round watch with Buzz Lightyear motif on dial and interchangeable links on bracelet
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective plastic dial window
- Features nickel and PVC-free materials and jewelry clasp closure
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
9002694 Features: -Watch.-Brand length is children.-Luminous.-Measures-seconds.-Movement is Japanese-Quartz.-Case diameter: 29mm. Color/Finish: -Band color: Green.-Dial color: Blue. Dimensions: -Water resistant depth: 165'.-Case thickness: 7mm.-Band width: 18mm.-Overall Dimensions: 6.6" H x 3.2" W x 0.8" D. Warranty: -Clic time warranty: 2 Year.
The newest addition to the Toy story family! This watch will be a delight to any fans of the family favourite movie, Toy Story. This watch comes with an exciting toy that will be treasured by any child.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 3.2 x 6.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B003M2C41Q
- Item model number: 9002694
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 20, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||LEGO|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||29 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||7 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Item weight||1.92 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The one problem they have is durability. The more the links are taken apart, the sooner they break. Since this is a kid's watch, I am somewhat fearful that the life will be short.