Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on June 27, 2011
I am a Pediatric nurse and I love this watch. The kids always notice and are interested because it is legos. It's a good ice breaker. I have difficulty when I need to adjust the length of the strap, Legos are difficult to lock in and remove. Have not yet figured out how to add on the extra circle for the face of the watch. The numbers are large enough and the sweep second hand is easy to see. It goes well with all my scrubs;-) Kids will say they have been to lego world and did not see watches there. I tell them to go to Amazon where there are many to choose from. The watch is cute, keeps time, has large enough numbers and a sweep second hand that I can see. That's really all I needed. I would recommend this watch for adults who are young at heart, and kids.
33 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 12, 2014
It was cute for a little while. But, it wasn't long before the legos just kept coming undone so the watch would just fall off my daughter's wrist.

I liked:
- that it wasn't easy to see the translated minutes around the face. (The new trend for kids' watches gives the cue 5, 10, 15. . . but my husband and I think that makes it take longer for kids to learn, because they don't have to think when they look at the time.)

- that it was waterproof, so I didn't have to worry about it being damaged when she sloppily washes her hands. Or that when she ran through a sprinkler in summer she'd forget she was supposed to take off her watch.

But it was a waste of money because it only lasted a couple of weeks before it consistently fell apart.
on February 26, 2012
My mom bought this watch for herself. As the straps are adjustable, it fits her perfectly fine. She wears it anywhere coz it's light, comfy, durable and pretty to boot. She just had to glue on the outside dial just to be safe that she won't accidentally loose it, in case it loosens and falls off without her noticing. Good buy.
on December 9, 2010
Bought this as a gift for relative. She loved it. Beware - when you open the box. A lot of tiny parts come spilling out. Definitely requires a bit of assembly so pre-warn your enthusiastic kids!
on January 31, 2014
we have placed this appreciation because we liked how our products come expect them to remain as an excellent tool to date. for us has been very helpful, God bless all
on February 13, 2014
I love super happy ... me they were perfect ... They are comfortable ... good and the description at the time of purchase .... excellent product
on September 24, 2015
Lovely watch.
on December 31, 2014
good service but fell apart after a couple months
on January 4, 2011
An intelligent and functional gift for a young female of our species. Well made with a five year warranty. A practical gift that has the craetive attraction of playing with legos...
on March 8, 2013
I bought this for a granddaughter who is a Lego fan. It is an Easter gift, so I am not sure of her reaction, but it is good looking .
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.