Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 31, 2016
The LEGO alarm clocks are so much fun to have and to use. This was purchased for my 7 year old son, but we ended up buying another one for my father because he thought it was so neat. Easy to use and set - the buttons are on the back and very self explanatory. The display is nice and large, and clear to see. It illuminates by pressing down on Yoda's head. The alarm is clear without being too loud, and accelerates in speed the longer you take to turn it off. The quality is what I have come to expect from a LEGO branded item. The arms and hands are fully movable and posable, but unlike some of the other LEGO alarm clocks, the legs are fixed and do not move. One thing to definitely note is that the Yoda clock is smaller than other clocks (I have only the LEGO Batman clock to compare it to) - similar to how the Yoda MiniFig is smaller in stature to regular sized MiniFigs. He is still really neat and cute, but good to know that he's shorter and has stationary legs due to his stature. My boys love having their own clocks, and they love having their favorite LEGO MiniFig characters in oversized form on their nightstand. My dad loves his, too :)
on October 22, 2013
We have both the Yoda and Red Ninjago Lego Clocks for our 2 sons bought 2 Christmases ago when they were 4.5yo and 6yo (so very durable). These clocks are great in all aspects until my kids learned that they can ignore or sleep through the alarm ONE long-loud time, so then it won't alarm again and they can sleep longer (until I come get them). If they pressed the heads to snooze, it resets the alarm and would go off again. That was fine when we first got them since they were younger, now that they are older and we're trying to let them be more responsible for their getting up and ready, it's time to search for an alarm clock that they can't sleep through. One that will alarm until they get up and turn it off themselves which means having to lift their heads off the bed...and, hopefully, wake up!
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on November 30, 2015
Super cute Christmas present. I order one for my niece (11 years old), and one for my nephew (34 years old). Both are Star Wars fans. I know they will love it!
Shipping was super fast. I can highly recommend this product for all of Star Wars fan.
Yoda 's legs don't move like Darth Vader's or the Stormtrooper's, but you can tell if you just look at the picture.
Plus l don't know why people complain about has no radio in it, everyone should read the product description, and information first.
2 helpful votes
on August 13, 2015
I bought this for my 6 year old - whom is a huge Star Wars fan. There is a large number display, AND the alarm time can be seen at the same time below the time. I really like that this doesn't stay lit up all night long. If my son were to wake up and wanted to know the time he would just have to push on Yoda's head and it would light up. Please note that you can't fold Yoda's legs to make him sit down (not a problem for us, but might be for some people). I really wish this would have come with the Star Wars theme song as the alarm, not the standard annoying beeping that most alarms have (though I suppose that is the point of an alarm clock!)
on September 30, 2012
I had gotten the Darth Vader Lego Minifigure alarm clock for myself some time ago. I loved it! I was planning on collecting the others. My mother, though, needed an alarm clock--and she also really liked Darth. For her birthday, I got her Master Yoda. He is a little smaller than Darth Vader. Also, his lower legs are not able to move. However, he is much cuter in person than he appears in the product picture. He appears as he does in the new "Star Wars The Clone Wars" cartoon. When you press his head, you get a green light to illuminate the time (Darth Vader has a red light). His arms and hands are poseable. I have found the hands nice because you can have the figures hold things. The clock is easy to set, and because this one is smaller, it might be more ideal for children. The alarm is a beeping sound. Some people were disappointed it wasn't music or talking, but I find this better for myself. I am a deep sleeper, and I really need an annoying sound to wake me up. If you hit the snooze button, the clock will go off five minutes later. If you continue to ignore it, the beeping will increase until it makes a sound like a fire alarm. No doubt have you, Yoda get you up he will!
on December 27, 2016
My 5 year old requested this for Christmas. He's ready to be a 'big kid' and set an alarm for school in the morning. This clock is cute and he loves it. I dislike that the numbers aren't very dark, it's only back lit for a few seconds when you push the head so you cannot see the time very well in dark places unless constantly pushing the head, but I can deal with that. No big deal. What is frustrating is the fact that the alarm won't sound. It's like the snooze is permanently stuck on. He's had it for 2 days and we've yet to get the alarm to sound.
on November 29, 2016
This guy has been on my son's bed side table for years and has worked flawlessly for years. Its a good quality and has taken more than one plunge into the floor, but every time it continues to keep time and alarm when needed. Its very easy to set the time or alarm. It was a very good first alarm clock for my son.
on April 15, 2016
The size, design, and light up features make this wireless alarm clock perfect for both getting your child out of bed and keeping them in bed on the weekends. The simple design of this clock makes it easy for my six year old to operate. Most importantly, the combination of the light up feature, the force, and Yoda's soothing presence helps us through some scary nights. The icing on the cake however is the clock has fallen a number of times from the loft bed to the hard wood floor and continues to remain intact.
on July 8, 2013
This is the second clock we have like this (the other is darth vader) and I like this one better. It is LEGO so my boys love it, however I like that the alarm only goes off for the minute. So when it's set for 7:00, it goes off at 7:00, but at 7:01 it stops. This is perfect for us as we are using it as an alarm to wake my son up to go to the bathroom in the night. If he doesn't hear it, I don't want it going off for the next hour; it's only a minute. The actual alarm sound is what I like better than the other one. This one has a beep pattern that increases in frequency the longer it goes off. The numbers are backlit in green when Yoda's head is pushed down. Would recommend it to others.
on December 29, 2016
I little larger than I thought, but a great addition to the Star War theme. Sturdy to take a little abuse. Would recommend this kid's alarm clock. Great price for the product.