Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Kids' 9003080 Star Wars Yoda Mini-Figure Alarm Clock
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Color: Yoda|Change

on November 12, 2010
My 8-year-old son is a huge LEGO fan and a recent fan of Star Wars. He loves this alarm clock. It's important to note that he has always been scared of alarm clocks before. This one beeps loud enough to wake us up (me, at least - the son is a very heavy sleeper,) without being obnoxiously, ear-splittingly loud. The legs and arms are movable - he loves to have Darth hold things for him and change whether he's sitting or standing. His favorite part, though, is that the clock lights up with a red glow when you push down on Darth's head, whether to make the alarm snooze for 5 minutes or just to check the time.
on October 14, 2010
Has a red backlight to the clock face. No radio (a bit disappointing at this price-point).

Articulating arms, hands, legs (I don't remember if the head swivels, but I think not).

Tap the head to light up the backlight or turn off the alarm/snooze.

Not brick-compatible with other products from the same brand.

About 8 inches tall.
on April 17, 2011
I bought this as a birthday gift for my little brother. I expected it to be more better than just a regular clock. Heres some of my pros and cons.

Pros:
- Arms and legs can move like any other lego man
- Clock easy to use
- Alarm
- Snooze button is the head
- When snooze button is hit, the clock lights up red

Cons:
- Alarm sound is beeping noise (I was hoping for his voice or at least a star war song)
- No radio
- Battery hard to put in
- Kinda hard to make him stand straight up
- Hitting snooze button requires a bit of strength for a kid
- Snooze button needs to the pressed while vader is sitting
- kinda pricey (purchased for $24)

UPDATE:
Clock is still the same so far, sturdy. My brother still uses it to wake up for school.
- feb 13, 2012
22 comments| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2010
I like that this is a battery alarm clock so that I don't have to use another electrical receptacle. It's sufficiently loud to wake my 8 year-old or me. It's really cool that it's backlit when you press the figure's head. BUT -- what my son is thrilled about is figuring out that his Uncle Milton brand mini-lightsaber (kit) actually fits into this minifig's hand! So, now Darth is complete with saber!! AWESOME!
on August 12, 2012
I am 15 and I collect Star Wars figures, gadgets and posters, my favorite character is Boba Fett and while I have really no need for an alarm clock I still wanted it because it is a lego product which I also collect, I have 2 of these things on my shelf, boba fett and captain rex, people are always saying how cool these things are. This thing keeps the time in it's belly and is really easy to set up the time and alarm, no instructions needed. I love that you can push it's head down and LED's will light up a certain color depending on which model you get, Boba Fett's model has green LED's. I really like this thing, sometimes I use it as a spare alarm clock if I can't find my phone or need to place this thing across the room so when the alarm goes off and it wakes me up I would have to get up and turn it off rather than just tapping it's head by my bed and going back to sleep :/
on April 9, 2012
I have been wanting to get this alarm clock for my 6 year old for a while and finally decided to get it for him for Easter this year. The Yoda alarm clock is so cute standing by his bed (as it would be by any 6 year old's bed). PROS to this clock are a large number display; the alarm time is shown smaller below the minutes; when Yoda's head is pushed down, the display lights up green (so my son can check the time in the middle of the night); also, the head is the snooze button, so when the alarm goes off, you get to mush Yoda's head down; our clock came with batteries in it already (which saves a forgetful parent the embarrassment of not having the right kind of batteries); and its just so darn cute!! CONS to this clock are the legs do not rotate (i.e. Yoda cannot sit down); it uses batteries (not really sure if this is a con yet, but the potential extra cost isn't welcoming); and the alarm is a typical annoying beeping (Lego could have been forward thinking in creating this product and made the alarm some variant of Star Wars music). For 5 stars, this clock really does have a lot of cons, but the pros WAY outweigh them. my son loves his new alarm clock and I'm sure we'll be buying the LEGO Kids' 9002113 Star Wars Darth Vader Mini-Figure Alarm Clock and Storm Trooper Digital Clock Star Wars Toy Time Light Saber Space Block Force to go along with it soon.
on February 13, 2015
Bought this for my coworker. She loved it!
It wasn't as small as I thought. In comparison to to my magic bullet with it sitting down, it's still bigger than my magic bullet base.
review image
on July 24, 2011
If you're a fan of Star Wars, this is another great item to decorate your home, or "geekify" it. It is sturdy, and very detailed. Looks great on a desk or dresser. However, as a clock, it's nothing special. The numbers aren't easy to see, there is background lighting if you press the head down, but it's not that bright, and the alarm isn't loud at all. So don't expect a great clock. Just a nice mantlepiece.
on January 29, 2013
I bought this product for my boyfriend who loves Boba Fett, when he opened the package he laughed so hard and that was exactly what I was hoping for! He thought it was hilarious that I would buy something that he would have wanted when he was 12. He is a teacher and has it on his desk and the kids love it. Buy it for the Boba lover in your life!
on April 7, 2011
I bought this for my son who LOVES Darth Vader and Lego Star Wars. He is very happy with it but the hugest disappointment to me is the alarm sound: How awesome would it have been if the manufacturers would have used the Darth Vader Imperial March instead of a standard beeping sound for the alarm?!?!?! Seems like a "no-brainer" to me, what were they thinking?!?!?