|Price:||$26.05 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.94 (13%)|
- 2.2" high
- 4.9" wide
- Buildable children’s LEGO watch and clock. Includes iconic LEGO mini figure built into watch bracelet.
- Multi-colored, interchangeable watch links. 12 Additional watch links. Expandable watchband to fit most wrist sizes.
- Includes LEGO Time Teacher watch, toy clock and activity cards.
- For ages 6+.
- 2 Year warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Learn to tell the time with LEGO Time Teacher!
The LEGO Time Teacher is the perfect teaching aid to help children begin to learn the time. The pack includes all the tools needed to make learning the time fun and easy including a Classic LEGO minifigure link watch, a constructible demonstration clock and a set of illustrated time teaching activity cards. The LEGO Time Teacher provides an enjoyable learning experience by allowing children to build the clock and watch pieces and use the activity cards to set and learn hand movements. The buildable watch means children can continue their learning on the go. The LEGO Time Teacher comes complete with watch battery and a 2-year guarantee.
Time To Learn!
Classic LEGO Watch
The Time Teacher pack includes a classic LEGO children's watch to aid learning on the go!
The Fancy Stuff
The Japanese Quartz movement watch is water resistant up to 50m with a scratch resistant lens.
Links Links Links
The buildable watch comes with 12 additional links to add and create as well as a minifigure link
Express Your Mood
Additional faces allow children to change the mood of the minifigure!
- Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 5 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0085VYUSY
- Item model number: 9005008
- Batteries: 1 CR123A batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 6, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My son is typically quite careful with his toys. I'm very disappointed the watch is already useless.
If it were sturdier it would have four stars. Fantastic idea, my kid was quite proud to wear a watch and learn to tell time.