Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 127 reviews
on November 12, 2014
A fantastic idea for kids learning to tell time. The price was not an issue as I feel the quality of the watch and clock build were on par with typical Lego pricing. A few drawbacks, however. The "big" clock is a lot smaller than expected. I usually read the description carefully so this is partially my fault. But it is only a few inches tall. As mentioned in another review the numbers on the clock count BACKWARDS after 30. Very confusing for a child learning time. Last, the cards for teaching the time are in military time! e.g. 13:45, 18:30. Not helpful. We will still get use out of this little clock and watch, but be aware of these issues for using it as a teaching tool in the US.
on January 13, 2014
I ordered this watch for my son's 6th birthday to help him learn how to tell time to the minute. The display is extremely difficult to read, you can hardly see where it tells them how many minutes past the hour. My other complaint is that it confuses the child because from 1:00-1:30 (for example) it indicates how many minutes past the hour, then from 1:35 on it would tell how many minutes until the next hour. I wanted a watch that would consistently count by 5 minute increments for the complete hour. Had I not thrown the box away this thing would be going back! It also doesn't stay on his arm well. Don't waste your money!
on May 10, 2016
This clock teaches continental European time-telling. It is not at all appropriate for native English speakers. It's not just that it's a 24 hour clock instead of 12 (am/pm vs. military time). I would be fine with that. The problem is even the minutes are phrased the way Germans/Dutch/Danish say the time. It teaches you to say "25 minutes before the half hour" or "20 past 16 o'clock." It just doesn't work for American children. The quality and concept are fantastic. My son had already finished building the Lego clock before we had a chance to open the flashcards. They just need a US version.
on January 5, 2016
Bought for my 4 year old son. About a week into this the watch pieces fall off and won't stay on. The latch to the watch is terrible. It does not lock properly and falls off him. For this reason he can only wear it at home and not outside of the house for fear of losing it. The clock is good though and I am still able to use that part and the cards to teach my ever so curious 4 year old about time.
on February 3, 2016
Very nice and colorful! My 6 year old son loves it. He also enjoys playing with the pretend clock. He is learning how to tell time at school so this is perfect for him right now. On the negative side the hour hand is difficult to see on the face of the watch (the face is very busy and the yellow blends in), also the clasp is not to strong and he can easily loose this watch (he did loose a previous lego watch with the same type of clasp), the cards are not that useful.
on February 12, 2015
My son kept asking the time, so we thought of the old adage "time for you to get a watch!" After chuckling to myself at my lame joke, I found this wonderful time teaching watch and knew I had to buy it. My son was so excited to make the clock tower and add it to his own lego city and having the minute and hour words written on the hands have help him learn which hand does which. He is picking up on how to read the clock more and is very excited every time he is correct! I wish they had something like this when I was a kid!
on September 4, 2014
I was very pleased with this product. It is comfortable for my son to wear and he is excited to try and guess the correct time. My youngest son is benefitting from the hand built teaching clock. The flashcards are durable, cute, and fun. The only reason I did not give a full five stars is because of the durability of the links in the watch. I thought the watch was something else that my oldest could take apart and rebuild, but the link pieces break easily when taken apart.
on October 1, 2014
My son wore the watch for less than 24 hours when it broke. The plastic snapped and I don't think I can repair it. I hesitate to send it back because he likes the rest of the set, including the play clock and cards.

My son is typically quite careful with his toys. I'm very disappointed the watch is already useless.

If it were sturdier it would have four stars. Fantastic idea, my kid was quite proud to wear a watch and learn to tell time.
on December 18, 2014
I do love this idea. I haven't used them yet because they are rapped and ready for Christmas. I was sad that one of the two that I bought has a dial face that is not centered. I know that it is for a kid and who knows how long it will last but it is very noticeable. I may return it after Christmas if they have a problem with it. They are going to two seven year old Lego loving boys. I know they will love them.
on March 1, 2017
Love love love! Bought 3 for twin grandsons and great nephew! Adorable!!