Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on March 24, 2014
My 5yr old son loves this clock! I would have given it 5 stars, but like noted somewhere before, it would be nice if it would make a Star Wars song or something similar as a wake up call. Otherwise no complaints. It is super cute, seems durable, easy to handle (batteries in & out no problem) and the display shows the time and alarm time. The whole clock is like a giant LEGO mini figure. The legs and arms move and you can sit Darth Maul either down or make him stand up. The display lights up red, which really fits in the whole black & red theme of this clock. When the alarm goes off you tap him on the head to make it go off, which is no problem at all (even I thought it could be before I ordered it) - the "thorns" on the head are made of a gummy material and are soft. It is a great gift for any Star Wars fan, big or small!!
on December 26, 2016
It's a cool Lego Darth Maul but for an alarm clock it's super basic. Just the "beep beep beep" sound for the alarm like the very first alarm clocks invented. For $25 bucks you would expect at least a radio on it. Figuring you can get a really decent alarm clock with a lot of functionality for $15 bucks, being Darth Maul doesn't make up for the other $10. If you want a Darth Maul figure and not a functional alarm clock, then this is it. If you have an expectation for a decent alarm clock, keep looking.
on April 29, 2013
My son is five and loves Star Wars. He was Darth Maul for Halloween last year. So when he started transitional kindergarten and needed a way to wake himself up at 6:30am, we started looking for alarm clocks.

I was worried about my son not being able to turn off the alarm (not just snooze), and i was worried about the buzzer being too loud and obnoxious.

Both of my worries were put to rest once this Lego Darth Maul alarm clock arrived. It is easy to push the head down and snooze. And my son easily turns the alarm clock around and turns it "off" while he is half asleep. The buzzer wakes him but is not as loud and annoying as the alarm clocks I had when I was a kid. It seems to be a higher pitch, which makes it more tolerable.

There are few bells and whistles on this alarm clock. It is battery operated, and we haven't had the pleasure of the batteries dying yet. Push the head down and the time lights up for a few seconds; pushing the head down also initiates the snooze function. The arms move, which is pretty cool because my son puts stuff in the arms, like jewelry or a small light saber. It is stable enough that it doesn't tip over; we have the legs bent at the hips for stability, but Darth Maul can also stand up. The head does not turn.

This is a great clock for a child, maybe 4 years old and older.
on September 16, 2013
I bought this for my friend to put on his desk at work, and he loved it even more than I anticipated. It was larger than I expected, I think the dimensions given are if it is in a seated position. It fits in perfectly with all of the other nerdy decor in his cubicle, the only complaint so far has been that it didn't come with the light saber... now I know what to look for for him for Christmas! Be warned that the alarm will go off when the little piece of plastic is removed from the battery compartment... and it is loud. We found that out when he unpacked it at the office, and got "the look" from cubicles all around.
on February 28, 2016
Got this for my 7 year old grand daughter for Christmas... She is a big fan of Carth Maul.
I thought it would help her get up in the mornings for school... No such luck!
It's nice for room decor, but the lighted clock face and alarm are sort of secondary.
If you are getting this for practical purposes, don't.
on February 9, 2015
Came as described. Works great. My son loves it. He just wishes that he didn't have to go all the way through 24 hrs to set the alarm. For instance, he usually has the alarm set for 7:40; when he wants to get up at 7:10, he has to go all the way through 24 hours to get there. Darth Maul sounds would be kind of cool, too. This just has a regular beeping alarm.
on October 2, 2013
To be fair, I am a huge Star Wars geek, and am predisposed to loving things of this nature. That being said, it is a functional alarm clock. Nothing fancy in the actual clock, just your basic travel style digital alarm clock. But it is housed in a Lego Darth Maul, about the size of your average 20 oz. soft drink bottle.

If you are a fan of Star Wars, Darth Maul, and Legos, you definitely will not be disappointed. I know I wasn't.
on January 24, 2015
Great clock! My son loves it and now can start setting it himself to wake up in the morning. You can't really leave it in a standing position though and use it. It needs to be sitting or it would fall over when you use the snooze or turn it off.
on January 17, 2017
My son loves this clock! Perfect gift for lego fan and star wars fan. Works great
on December 5, 2015
I saw this at a Goodwill & wanted to get it for my relative who loves Star Wars. So, I looked it up on here. It was an awesome present for him. & He loved it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.