Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 398 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 425 reviews
on August 14, 2016
My nephew loves super heroes and Lego. So what better way to combine the two then in a neat alarm clock. He is starting first grade this year and my sister suggested getting him a cool alarm clock to help him wake up in the mornings.

He LOVED it when he opened it for his birthday. He and my son kept playing with it and posing it in different positions. The alarm isn't extremely loud, but loud enough. The clock section is backlit and to shut off the alarm you just tap Batman's head.
review image review image
on June 8, 2015
To start off I would like to say I absolutely love this product! I have a batman fanatic on my hands and this was absolutely perfect addiction to his room. I love that you c an move the arms and legs and when you push down batman a head the light for the clock comes on. My little guy who loves to check the time has really enjoyed having this in his room. It is very well made. It has been dropped, on accident, multiple times and still works amazing!
on June 30, 2015
My 6 year old used his Amazon gift cards after Christmas and bought this clock. He's had this clock for about 5 months now and he absolutely loves it! It is the cutest thing and works great! It's very easy to use and my son can just switch the button and turn it on himself and It's loud enough to wake him up. We couldn't be more happier! We have absolutely no complaints about this clock!
on August 15, 2016
These are adorable and I got them lightning fast! Can't wait to show my kids. I hope they work great as well. If not I will update my review. I attached a pick with an iPad Air 2 in the middle as a reference for size.
review image
on March 8, 2016
My 4yr old son loves this clock, both as a clock and as a toy. I bought it to teach him when he can get out of bed. I set the alarm to 6am (but I don't turn the alarm on). You can see the alarm time and the actual time on the display, and he's learning to match the big number (time) to the little number (alarm) before getting up. He loves the clock so much we bought 4 more for his friends as bday gifts.
on May 2, 2016
my son has only used this for a few days but loves it. it is a fun clock for any lego enthusiast (no matter the age). my only problem is that you can push down on batman's head to 'snooze' the alarm but you can only turn it off with the switch in the back then switch it back on. a little frustrating for me because now I have to double check to make sure it was turned back on.
on September 19, 2016
This product doesn't function as a dependable alarm clock. I initially assumed ours was defective because it would randomly reset itself. We changed the batteries thinking the included batteries were probably cheap and was causing it to not work properly. But with new name brand batteries it would still reset with no reason sometimes going completely blank. It is essentially nothing more than a cute figurine now. Would have returned it but somehow it managed to function just long enough for the return window to expire. Figures.
on March 15, 2014
The excitement of my five year old son offset the price for an alarm clock, but it was worth it. It works fine and the light when pushing the head down makes it easier to see in the dark to tell what time it is.
on December 14, 2015
Got this for my 5 year old who loves Legos and Batman. Alarm was easy to set. Can snooze by pressing down on Batman's head. Batman is fully posable. One thing I don't like is the alarm isn't as loud as I would have liked - it is a rapid beeping sound. My kid is smart enough to figure out how to disable the alarm on the back... he's too smart for his own good. He likes his clock, though.
on December 12, 2016
Wish the alarm sounds where Lego Batmans sayings like wake up but in his voice or quotes like I'm Batman but that's about it maybe nice if had a car adapter for wall power instead of batteries. Not planing on using as a alarm clock but just a clock on a shelf to display with my Batman lego collection.