Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
WeDo Construction Set
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.71 x 8.35 x 3.15 inches|
|Number of Pieces||158|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Students can build LEGO models featuring working motors and sensors and program their models
- Explore cross-curricular, theme-based activities while developing skills in the four fields of stem
- Comes with 150+ elements including motor, tilt sensor, motion sensor and LEGO usb hub
Specifications for this item
|Ean||5702014527133 , 0079784249172 , 5702014540323|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Item Weight||1.32 pounds|
|Number of Items||150|
The LEGO education we do construction set is an easy-to-use set that introduces young students to robotics when combined with the LEGO education we do software V.1.2 and activity Pack. Students will be able to build LEGO models featuring working motors and sensors, program their models. Explore a Series of cross-curricular, theme-based activities while developing skills in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (stem) as well as Language, literacy and social studies. The construction set comes with more than 150 elements including a motor, tilt sensor, motion sensor and LEGO USB hub. Building instructions are included in the software.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.71 x 8.35 x 3.15 inches; 1.32 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 3 years and up
- Item model number : 9580
- Date First Available : November 29, 2012
- Manufacturer : LEGO
- ASIN : B0036BVM0C
- Best Sellers Rank: #581,867 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Every box have been recounted and all motors and sensors have been tested. Software is available for purchase directly from LEGO and is not included.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
There are only two sensors and one motor, for the price of the kit it is really a theft.
The fact that the USB must be always connected is really annoying. A bluetooth connection would have been better.