LEGO Architecture Buckingham Palace 21029 Landmark Building Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Build a detailed model of London's official royal residence!
- Includes the east wing, forecourt and palace gates, with the Mall, Victoria Memorial, red double-decker bus and black taxicab
- Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The skyline is over 3” high, 7” wide and 7” deep
- 780 pieces – For boys and girls over 12 years old
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Jewel In The Crown
Celebrate England’s heritage with this exceptional replica of Queen Elizabeth II’s official residence. Faithfully recreating its finer features, LEGO Architecture Buckingham Palace gives royal family and London fans a relaxing building experience, as well as a magnificent model to proudly put on display.
|21019 Eiffel Tower||21024 Louvre||21029 Buckingham Palace||21030 United States Capitol Building||21035 Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum|
|Model size||12" (31cm) high, 4" (11cm) wide and 4" (11cm) deep||5" (13cm) tall, 6" (17cm) wide and 7" (19cm) deep||3" (10cm) high, 7" (20cm) wide and 7" (19cm) deep||6" (16cm) high, 17" (44cm) wide and 5" (14cm) deep||4" (12cm) high, 7" (19cm) wide and 5" (14cm) deep|
|Number of bricks||321||695||780||1032||744|
Construct a LEGO brick model of one of the world's most famous palaces. Located in the heart of London, Buckingham Palace has housed Britain's sovereigns since 1837, when it became the official residence of Queen Victoria, just three weeks after her accession to the throne. The building has since played host to state visits, investitures and private audiences, and in 2015 opened its doors to the general public, offering state room tours. This detailed LEGO building block model focuses on the palace's monumental, neoclassical facade-designed by architect Sir Aston Webb in 1913, and features the famous balcony, forecourt and palace gates. A section of the Mall including a red double-decker bus, black cab and the Victoria Memorial completes this ideal gift that captures the essence of the magnificent palace and one of the world's most dynamic cities.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would have had a 5 star otherwise.
Most recent customer reviews
this thing came with 10 missing pieces and was very boring to build
nonoblock is better