LEGO Architecture Burj Khalifa 21031
|You Save:||$6.85 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This 2016 model stands over 15" tall, making it the tallest LEGO Architecture model to date
- LEGO Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the building brick, and is developed for all with an interest in design, architecture and history
- Measures 15" (39cm) high, 3" (9cm) wide and 3" (9cm) deep
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only)
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Build a LEGO brick model of Dubai's tallest skyscraper. This 2016 reintroduction of the popular Burj Khalifa model stands over 15" tall, making it the tallest LEGO Architecture model to date. Consequently, the model has been designed with a focus on rigidity and strength-retaining its distinctive flower form when viewed from above-while delivering an interesting and rewarding building experience.
Top Customer Reviews
2016, kit number 21031, Burj Khalifa... done better! This newer and better kit is what I have come to expect from the Lego Architecture series. About 333 pieces (only 1 1x1 Round Brick lol), stands over a foot tall (15.5"), and has far more detail then you can get from 200 circles stacked on top of each other. Very enjoyable build and a much better looking finished kit. Now Lego, let's get to work improving the rest of the earlier kits.