LEGO Architecture Lincoln Memorial Model Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features a removable roof, the Abraham Lincoln statue and a nameplate
- Booklet included with details on the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only)
- Collect the entire LEGO Architecture Landmark and Architect Series sets
- The LEGO Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture
- Measures 2" (6cm) tall, 4" (12cm) wide and 3" (9cm) deep
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Construct a LEGO brick model of the Lincoln Memorial, national monument to the 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln. Designed by architect Henry Bacon to resemble a classic Greek temple, the Memorial was officially dedicated to the American people at a ceremony on May 30, 1922, 57 years after Lincoln's death. Today, it remains a hugely popular tourist attraction and is open 24 hours a day to the public. Just like the actual building in Washington D.C., this detailed LEGO set incorporates 36 Doric columns, which symbolize all the states within the Union at the time of Lincoln's passing. The LEGO brick model is designed with a removable roof so you can view a model of the Abraham Lincoln statue, the famous sculpture created by Daniel Chester French that dominates this iconic American edifice.
Top Customer Reviews
The kit is not very big, but it does the job very well. It is a pretty straight forward build with a little over 200 parts. It took me about an hour to build, and because of the use of many of the same types of "bricks", this is a good kit to take apart and build again. A new feature to the series is a removable roof/skylight, in order to get a better look at "Lego Lincoln". The instruction booklet is easy to follow (par for the course for Lego kits) and is full of interesting facts about the Lincoln Memorial that I had no knowledge of what so ever. A sad fact to admit from someone with a BA degree in history. This is another wonderful addition to the Lego Architecture series. Play Well!