Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.47 shipping
+ $7.47 shipping
+ Free Shipping
LEGO Architecture Studio 21050 Building Blocks Set
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Build detailed structures and learn architectural design fundamentals with monochromatic brick!
- Includes sorting trays for LEGO bricks and an inspirational 272 page guidebook written by leading architects
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- LEGO Architecture Studio has been endorsed by REX architecture, Sou Fujimoto Architects, SOM, MAD Architects, Tham & Videgard Arkitekter and Safdie Architects
- 1,210 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 16 years old
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Explore, experiment and create with LEGO Architecture Studio with 1210 bricks and a 272-page guidebook endorsed by leading architects.
LEGO Architecture Studio
Bring your architectural creations to life in LEGO form with LEGO Architecture Studio. In this amazing set you get over 1200 LEGO bricks and an inspirational guidebook filled with 272 pages of tips, techniques, features, and intuitive hands-on exercises endorsed by leading design houses. LEGO Architecture Studio gives you everything you need to create your very own unique buildings. Let your imagination guide your design!
Be inspired by leading architects and create your own unique designs.
Includes 1210 white and transparent LEGO bricks, sorting trays and an inspirational 272-page guidebook. Guidebook includes tips, techniques, features and intuitive hands-on exercises.
Use the monochromatic bricks to help you learn the fundamentals of architectural design in a LEGO context Endorsed by REX architecture, Sou Fujimoto Architects, SOM, MAD Architects, Tham & Videgård Arkitekter, and Safdie Architects Guidebook written in collaboration with leading architects and edited by Christopher Turner.
Be inspired by world-renowned architects Release your inner architect and explore a world of endless creative possibilities.
Bring your architectural creations to life in LEGO form with LEGO Architecture Studio. In this amazing set you get over 1200 LEGO bricks and an inspirational guidebook filled with 272 pages of tips, techniques, features and intuitive hands-on exercises endorsed by leading design houses. LEGO Architecture Studio gives you everything you need to create your very own unique buildings. Let your imagination guide your design!
Compare with similar items
LEGO Architecture Fallingwater (21005) (Discontinued by manufacturer)
LEGO Architecture Robie House 21010
LEGO Architecture: Villa Savoye 21014
LEGO Architecture Imperial Hotel 21017 (Discontinued by manufacturer)
LEGO Architecture Farnsworth House 21009
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ADRJ||SIDI||MB Commerce||StockStuff||Toy Planet||AZ Deals Direct|
|Item Dimensions||7.52 x 13.94 x 7.52 in||2.76 x 15.04 x 10.31 in||3 x 19 x 11 in||2.78 x 15.04 x 10.31 in||10.31 x 15.04 x 2.78 in||8 x 11 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||—||5 ounces||5 lbs||—||3.33 lbs||1.65 lbs|
|Number of Pieces||1,210||815||2,276||660||1,188||546|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. You can improvise in building stuff. There's no defined beginning, middle and end as with other Lego kits.
2. I'm not a kid, so the all white bricks appeal to me. Clean, simple.
3. It's all about critical thinking. I see this as appealing to ages teen and above. It really appeals to adults like me.
4. There are a lot of small pieces that, over time, I've learned to use. That's part of the challenge. Start with the basic bigger pieces and get more emboldened over time! Trust me, there's enough to toy around with. Trial and error, you might say.
5. The book that comes with it is nice/pretty, kinda self-serving. BUT for broader concepts and ideas I recommend The Lego Architect by Tom Alphin. Also, if you live in a big city like me (Chicago) there are plenty of inspirations.
6. Yep, it could use a big base plate. I bought a set of base plates (non-Lego) but they were a tad flimsy/non-secure to construct a base, so I've been sticking with the plates provided. Just connect and reinforce 4-5 or more.
7. Finally as you can see from my pictures, it's all about trial-and-error and improvising. And, again, critical thinking and having fun with the process.
I think one day I might buy a third kit (when the price and money is right) as some things I have built I love and don't want to tear them apart and start over (although I have built a few that didn't quite feel "right" and I deconstructed those).
Bottomline: I love Lego Architecture Studio. This would also make a great/unique gift for any older teen or adult of ANY AGE.
I grew up playing lego, but I haven't touched any lego bricks for ~20 years. So upon opening of this set, all my childhood lego memories flushed back at me. Needless to say, I dive into this set immediately, and truly enjoyed every minute with it, like I did when I was a kid. I'll definitely pass this set to my kids in the future, and create more beautiful family memories (with lego in it)!
I haven't got the time to go through the book though, but it definitely looks like a architecture book, so maybe not for a kid I would say. But anyway, I think anyone who love lego would love this set, with or without any architecture background.
I absolutely recommend this set! In fact, I would gave it 10 stars if I could!