Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.51 shipping
LEGO Architecture Arc De Triomphe 21036 Building Kit (386 Piece)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features statue-adorned pillars, sculptural reliefs and subtle coloring that adds warmth and emphasis to the model's bold lines, curves and contours
- Includes a golden plate to represent the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and a buildable LEGO interpretation of the eternal flame
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the monument (French and English only. Other languages available for download at lego.Com/architecture/booklet)
- LEGO Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design
- Measures over 4in (11cm) high, 5in (14cm) wide and 3in (9cm) deep
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
An Absolute Triumph
Celebrate neoclassical design at its most thought-provoking with LEGO Architecture Arc de Triomphe. A unique interpretation of a French classic, this buildable set makes a wonderful gift and peaceful project to make and then display at home, or in the office.
Each of the 386 bricks accurately capture detail and scale. When built, the Arc de Triomphe measures over 5” (14 cm).
The accompanying glossy booklet chronicles the Arc de Triomphe’s inception, and is full of facts, stats, and beautiful photography.
Capture the architectural elegance of one of the world's best-known monuments with this impressive LEGO Architecture interpretation of the Arc de Triomphe. This detailed model faithfully reproduces Paris' iconic masterpiece, with statue-adorned pillars, sculptural reliefs and subtle coloring that adds warmth while emphasizing the model's bold lines, curves and contours. It also includes a golden plate to represent the tomb of the unknown Soldier, a LEGO interpretation of the eternal flame and a decorative Arc de Triomphe nameplate. This LEGO brick model has been designed to deliver a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience for all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a perfect display piece for the home or office.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are smaller than similarly priced, complex Lego Creator sets, with tiny, often monochrome, blocks, and the eventual creations feature only external landmark features, unlike some of the big sets where you build interior and exterior details.
Because of this, and their sleekness, they don't have a high "play" factor, beyond the build itself, for kids, but do look good as a display, and are easier to keep together than some Lego sets, though be aware each build seems to have its own scale, so the White House, for instance, is 10x the size of the New York skyline, which in turn is 1/3 as tall as the Eiffel Tower, so don't expect to create a cohesive world landmark collection. Each model seems to stand on its own terms.
I was initially skeptical of this series, for all the reasons above, for my still-fairly-young-son, but he bought the Eiffel Tower model with his birthday money a few years back, and has been asking for more Architecture series sets ever since. This Arc De Trimphe build has more detailed designs than some of the other in this series and my son loved it for that, even if it is quite small once complete.
All in all, a strong set, with interesting features that my son enjoyed building and is now enjoying displaying.